G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 26, 2007

dI hated dance today. For one thing, Maqrius was hard up on me cos I missed a lesson last week. So my moves were like not perfected cos I missed that lesson.

Before we ended he made us do the moves without music one by one. After I did mine he said it was bad. Very bad. I was like ya I know.. I mean I didn't get to perfect my moves last week so duh. He was like stressing on me a lot today. But I understand la, missed a lesson, gotta catch up and do better. Its hard to bear with such lessons but oh well. To pursue my dream! :D

When I left the house to head for the MRT I saw my neighbour, and he offered me a lift to around City Hall, cos his friend was dropping him there. Haha. But I felt paiseh so I told him its okay. He's so nice la.

After dance I felt terrible.

During the last half of dance I was feeling giddy and a bit faint, so my moves became all sloppy. D: I guess its cos I sweat a lot when dancing, then there's aircon, and I'm already sick. Adds on to everything.

I can't get enough of the video of Kim Hyo Yeon and Jaewon dancing together! (refer to bottom few post) They look so good together. And they're both talented dancers. Awww~! Jaewon looks cute la. :]

Imagine, if that one dance could let two people feel if they were meant to be with each other, or in this case made for each other. It'd be so nice! *goes into dreamy state* it could bring two people together, and it'd be so cool to express thru dance.

*snaps out of dreamy state* awwwww~!

I wanna be Hyoyeon during that time la. Imagine dancing with Jaewon like that. AWWWW! Haha okay I gotta stop aww-ing. But its super cool right! :] Jaewon's not too cute looking but he has the dance skills and dressing sense.

Okay I'd really better stop talking about Jaewon or Hyoyeon. :D haha. Imma have dinner now.
Here's a crazy vid of Jaewon popping. He's awesome right? My future husband/whatever should be able to pop like this. HAHA. Joking.. joking.

Ciaos! :]

No comments: