G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 30, 2006

Now supposed to be chionging Math homework. But wah lao, who cares! Tomorrow is the deadline for the Math holiday homework. I AM SO DEAD!

rahaha. Today's sailing I did quite badly. So crappy lar. Its like, I keep getting last few. Like, how much worse can I get? Sometimes I get so dishearted at sailing cos I keep doing badly. But oh well, I guess I'll just have to buck up yeah.

As usual, only beat Wen Feng for about 2 of our little races. Grr! He was such a crappy idiot lah, he knows port-side doesn't have right-of-way, then when I think Aaron was starboard, Wen Feng kept shouting "PORT PORT PORT! STARBOARD BOAT KEEP CLEARRRR!". Like, what crap? and he kept going hallelujah. Like, haha?

Anyway, today uncle Thomas didn't appear to coach us for sailing. It was aunty Evone. I think uncle Thomas kena called for reservice, because thats what the teachers say. aunty Evone gave me a bad impression to me that she didn't know how to coach well enough, but for today's training she was very nice, and gave intructions slightly clearer than the first time she coached us in replace of uncle Thomas. She explained about the transit during the breifing, but I didn't understand.

Then after sailing, when unrigging our boats, she came pass and asked if I understood how to check the transit, the marker and pinpoint mark and all. I said no, and she explained really well. I guess learning about how to check the transit would help me a lot for the interschools. Hmm..

Anyway, I still haven't done my Chinese homework. Like, how dead am I? Both Chinese and Math holiday homework's deadline is tomorrow, and yet I'm not done with both of them! And its not that little okay.

Today in school during recess I heard from my classmates that Justin from 1I had a fall while climbing up the wooden part of the pull-up bar thingy. Then when breaking his fall he used his hands and hence he kena a fracture and his bone ended up sticking out of his wrist there.

I guess its the impact, if not its because he is too skinny. There was no blood though, only a few drops. "A blessing in disguise." said Mrs Sidhu, when counciling some of us who heard about the incident, or saw it and felt tramatized. Surprisingly, many of my sec 1 sailing friends were there because most of them witnessed the incident. Especially Joeseph.

I feel really sorry for Joeseph, because I heard from him that after the incident, people said that he was the one who pushed Justin off the pole and hence, made him fall off. He was very sad when Mrs Sidhu was counciling us, partially cos he is also Justin's classmate, and because of the misunderstanding between him and some people. So when going home, I noticed that Mrs Sidhu talked to Joeseph's mother. I guess its about the misunderstanding thing.

Lucky for me I didn't go witness the scene where Justin's bone was sticking out of his wrist. Oh gosh, I'm feeling sick! So gross lah... it makes me wanna puke just thinking of it, even though I never seen that scene.

Well, Justin, though I do not really know you, but I do know you through the PE lessons and the SL camp thingy, I hope you'll recover real quickly. =D

Anyway.
I guess I had better go chiong the homework now. Bye!

No comments: