G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 18, 2006

WOAH ITS 4:30AM AND I'M NOT ASLEEP! OMG.

So gonna get eyebags tomorrow. haha!

Was chatting with Ben on the phone just now for about 2 hrs [woah, phone hoggers XD].. and we agreed we shall both sleep at 3:30am! Cos yesterday I slept at 3:30am. haha! So chat and chat until 3:30am liddat, then he decided to jump into lala land. HAHA. And I stayed up and talked to Colin for a while on MSN.. cos he wishes to bash up Jusin Aw. Ouch.

Anyway, the point is, I'm blogging now to prove that I've stayed up till 4:35am before. HAHAHA. So proud of myself, cos this is the first time I've actually done this. Maybe i dare to cos my parents are not at home... away in BANGKOK! And btw, Ben's parents are also in Bangkok, and they left the same day as my parents. Scarly same flight. LOL! That'd be funny.

Anyway.. tata. My turn to go to lala land too, cos i'm really tired! TATA!

zzz...

No comments: