G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 29, 2006

wuahaha

Nicholas and Joeseph made it into the Student Leader crap as Student Councilors! Wuahaha!!! All the sailing people made it in as Student Councilor! Woots!

Alicia made it in as a Peer Leader. Shes like the only one lah, so she's feeling sad about it, cos its like no one to accompany her?

Today was feeling like crap in school. Couldn't concentrate and focus on lessons, especially Math.

Mrs Thomas talked to us today at first period of CME about the class's open diary... Kerrie and I are supposed to decorate it. I think Tan Ying too. But, oh well.

Then suddenly Mrs Thomas talked about sec 2, and that most probably some people from our class would be streamed into another sec 2 class and not stay in the endeavour class for sec 2. She was hoping that all of us would stay together as a class, but she said confirmed some people would be streamed off this class.

Omg, that is like so sad lah! Oh well.

After CME [which meant after schooll] we had to go down to the theatrette or however you spell it for the Student Leaders meeting thingy... to listen to Ms Sim talk about what we're supposed to do for the campaigning, speech and crap.

Lemme tell you this :
no WAY would you ever see my face on POSTERS in the hallways!

NEVER!

Its like, so crap. Who would be so bo liao?? Its like, crap lah!

If I weren't in this crap, and if I was supposed to vote for people, I would never vote for people who pasted posters on the walls in the hallways. No way lah! I have this attitude : try to gain popularity and I would never give it to you.

Elizabeth wants Kerrie to help her with the posters.

Elizabeth, I tell you hor, DON'T PUT UP POSTERS FOR THE CAMPAIGN. I know many people have the same attitude as me.

And posters and little souvenirs are never a part of saving money, but instead, you WASTE money.

*very sacarstically* Crap; I just forgot!

ELIZABETH IS TOO RICH TO EVEN BOTHER HEEDING WHAT OTHERS SAY! RIGHT... LIKE SHE WOULD BOTHER LISTENING IF I TOLD HER NOT TO PUT UP POSTERS OF HERSELF IN SCHOOL! Like, WOW.

after the student leaders crap thing meeting, Kerrie, Elizabeth and I went to J8 to walk around, while Alicia went for her bball competition.

Then Kerrie and I ate curry puff from Old Chang Kee for lunch. LOL. Then Elizabeth bought like, 9 or more nuggets! WAH LAO, so FATTENING lah! Then she eat also mouth open while she's chewing, so rude and disgusting!!!

Anyway, we went to take neos. They made me fold up my skirt to make it short!! =O

During taking one of the neos that time Elizabeth told us to let down our hair. So okay lor let down lor. Then my hair was like a bit messy at first at the fringe there, so after taking that neo i made my fringe a bit neater, and Elizabeth suddenly like, let out a small scream.

She was like, "GWEN! YOUR HAIR IS SO... SO NICE! OMG!" and stuff. Dots?

So for the rest of the day at J8 and when I went home, I let down my hair cos Elizabeth asked me to.. also as a form of accompaning her cos she wants to let down her hair. Then its like, so awkward? I've hardly let down my hair when I'm in school uniform, unless at home or whatsoever.

When walking home from the MRT, nearing my house liao lah, I saw one sec 3 guy from MFSS. Tuck out shirt somemore, and using hp! woah. Okay lah, my shirt was also tucked out and I had a hp in my bag, so no diff. He went to play soccer at the 'soccer court' across the road from my house there.

Rahahas. Made new character in Cassopia in Maple.. wahaha lvl 6 only!

AARON! MUST HELP ME CHIONG LVL! =D

Anyway, damn sian lah, playing noob char. Take so long just to fight one mushroom or something. Still stuck in Maple Island. =D lame place though. Anyway, I decided to make new char cos of what everyone is telling me : Adding Skill Points each to ICE and LIGHTNING is a noob thing to do, and everyone I asked for their opinion told me to make new char in Cass! Cos I play Aquila using yunasakura, and everyone esp Darren [sailing Darren, not Darren Goh] and Aaron. Kept saying "Aquila sucks lah!"

Anyway... wanna add me in Cass just add : theDELUSION

=D *smile smile* theDELUSION is a much better name then yunasakura or yukisakura or what shit right. haha! But now I no more mesos... AARON! Must gimme some okay, since you so rich. LOL. yunasakura has like, more then 1mil. But that char is in Aquila! I cannot transfer mesos. Rahh!

Anyway... shall go finish up Math and History and D&T homework. Tomorrow got D&T!! RAHAH! So excited... hurry and get on with practical lah!!! ;]

Tomorrow got sailing... I like dowan go liddat.. very tired. But got INTERSCHOOLS CHAMPIONSHIPS! How can don't go? I will kena killed.

And Quin is still BAI KAH! [lame] haha. During Tuesday sailing everyone kept calling her bai kah, even mrs sidhu! lol! But heck, she cannot sail tomorrow too cos she is still bai kah. Hope she hurry recover soon =D

haha, we started ranting that bai kah means WHITE CAR. Cos in chinese "bai" is white, and as for kah, if you say it properly, it would sound like "car". LOLS. how lame can sailing people get??? So I keep calling Quin "HEY WHITE CAR!!!" and stuff. LOL.

No comments: