G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Totally bored now.. nothing to do!

I still haven't tried asking my mom about me going to the BBQ again, grr.

Initially this morning when i woke up she already left for work, and so did my dad... soooo... *shrugs*

anyway, Ethel just called and asked me if i was free on the 8th to go to her birthday party.. I said most probably I was free... until now i realise...

I have sailing training on that day! What the..

Tomorrow is the SL selection camp. I am so scared about what will happen and GOSH! i haven't packed my stuff yet. Opps! hehehe.... anyway, sailing camp is also quite soon. and YES! COS TOMORROW IS THE SL SELECTION CAMP, I DON'T HAVE TO GO FOR SAILING TRAINING! WOOTSIES!

haha. omg I'm so mad. David agreed, sailing now has become utterly boring. And at the start of the year, everyone felt like they would never wanna miss a sailing training.

BOHZOH! now everyone wants to skip sailing training. LOL. That was how i initially thought at the first place, I kept telling myself never to skip one sailing training, even if i was sick.

And that reminds me, now I am feeling sick.. geez. how unlucky. But still, I'm excited about tomorrow. hahaha! But I hope that if i make it in, the speech i give would be alright. Or i would so totally kill myself if i make a blooper outta it.

It would be so totally scary, you know, you're just standing there at the podium, and everyone's just staring at you?

Ya, not only that, but if your speech is utterly boring, they would so totally give you the "GONER, LOOSER!" kinda look, and you can tell if they're bored.

Look at their faces, some of them would be sleeping already!

I understand, cause I've been an audience of talks too. But not about leadership talks where you have to vote for them. I've only listened to.. you know, principal talks and stuff during assemblies. Those were the boring days of my life.

like, HAHA!

anyway i have nothing much to post about, since now it's still only 12:47pm... nothing interesting has happened in my life, yet. heh!

I realised that I've been blogging for about a year and 5 days! WOOT! haha. later shall go check exactly how long i have been blogging. hehehe.

No comments: