G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Today's the day..

The day where we all get.....

TORTURED!


YES! Its SL SELECTION CAMP '06! a total killer camp, as seniors in the Student Leaders' league continue the harmful sins of TORTURING their little juniors in-the-making.

Woah, what crap. haha!
Later at 7, I shall wake up, AFRESH, thinking its just a BRAND NEW DAY.

No conclusions to jump to, nothing to worry about. LOL. I shall just HEAD TO SCHOOL with another heavy heart and sigh with each step i take.

Wondering if i'll be thinking WHY i even chose the road to LEADERSHIP. Gosh, I'm "well-off" enough as a chairperson....

My heart's feeling heavy, I'm feeling down. I don't feel right, I don't seem right.


"You took your love away, too fast
Love, no chance to say look back
And now I know the truth,
It make, its easier
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand

Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
I run away.
I run away.
I run away.

You threw it all away
So blind
You pushed me far from you,
In your life.
Now I know the tears,
Won’t lead to loneliness
Maybe when time goes by,
I’ll understand

Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
I run away.
I run away.
I run away.
I run away.

Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
I run away.
I run away.
I run away.

Let’s pretend, that I’ve moved on
And I tell myself,
That life goes on, without you.
Open my eyes, Look deep inside.
I run away.
I run away.
I run away...."

- I Run Away; Britney Spears

I just love this song, loads of meaning in the words =)
But it sounds very sad too, huh.

Ouch, my stomach's feeling weird.... gosh... don't tell me i'm having gastrics or something. haha!

But who would care? Really, my parents would think its just another small case since i've been having gastrics since about 6 and when i was pri 5 it happened almost every week; no one in here cares.

who cares. All i want to do now is enter my slumber world, my world filled with dreams, not nightmares like what happens in my reality. Gosh, its almost 1am.

Tata; and good night to whoever is reading this now.
YOU OUGHTTA BE SLEEPING TOO YOU KNOW!

No comments: