G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 05, 2006

my mom seems reluctant to lemme attend the blogskinner's BBQ thingy... omg lah! So sad.... she said what "The people there you dunno, so i bu fang xin lah!"

what the... being a sec 1 isn't good at all! haha. not as much freedom as the older kids... like, 3 QUARTERS OF THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ATTENDING THE OUTING ARE OLDER THAN ME?! i think i might be the only one who is 13... dots.

hence, i'm looking for anyone [my friends, duh] who can accompany me to the outing! please please please? pretty please? haha.

OH SHIT. I DUNNO HOW TO GET FROM EAST COAST PARK TO HOME! GOSH, SOMEONE TELL ME A WAY TO GET BACK TO AMK!!! or else i can so totally forget about going, since my parents are going away to Bangkok on the day of the outing. GRR!

No comments: