G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 22, 2006

And oh ya before I forget, some tag replies =D
Too many to reply on my tagboard. LOL.

KERRIE; haha! Yep, SHAKIRA! =D ya I will chiong too, and haha I no nice pics of AGEEK! I wanted to use the one we took at your place but no elizabeth. And anyway, got you and cia in that dragonboating pic mah!

SHANICE; yo darl! haha I LOVE you okay. Not thinking of you is impossible. LOL. The questions are like, for example, they ask who is 2's fav singer right? For me on my list, no. 2 is Kerrie, and her fav singer is SHAKIRA =D

PECK KHEE; haha I already visited your blog =) I see my name on it under lurves ahh! Is there another Gwendolyn or do you love me? =p

ELIZABETH; Sure annot?? I doubt it ;) haha joking. =D

No comments: