G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh ya... forgot to post some pics I found at the sailing.org website for the Sentosa Byte and Optimist Championships.

http://www.sailing.org.sg

Anyway, on Monday after sailing PT when we were gathered at the i-Studio, Mrs Sidhu showed us these pics she found on the website.


Whoops! So paisei... a pic of me [in my white Sentosa cap] going to capsize and trying desperately to upright my boat before I capsize.. okay, this was a failure cos in the end, I DID capsize. LOL. Btw that guy in the background is another fellow MFSS sec 1 sailor, RYAN! He was sailing past me and watching me capsize lol.



ooo.. the BYTE startline for my race on day 3.. see those pink strips of cloth tied to the top of our boat? Yeah, I'm in that group, the PINK group. With Chee Teng and Ryan... and oh ya thats Chee Teng, far left of the picture, the 2nd boat from the left! haha.


Day 4's starting for Byte, pink group and dunno what color group. MY RACE! haha, but cannot find neither Ryan nor me in this pic.


Wen Feng capsizing while going on a run! haha! he fell of his boat with a SPLASH! Can tell its him cos who else is using NSC 18 during the Nationals?


Zach! Our sailing team's 'legend' =/ mrs sidhu said that this would be good advertisement, except for the fact that theres a blue-based capsized boat behind. Someone from our school, confirmed. We know because i think only people in my school's team uses blue-based boats.


Daryl behind some random sailing guy.


Nicholas sailing his optimist during his race. Wah, he sail until like so cool liddat. Wait, sailing IS cool!!! =D

No comments: