G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 19, 2006

I shall advertise:

ben likes KAYA.

Kaya; Gaia.

Wait, you mean you don't get it? oh FOOLS!

Nevermind, I'm sorta siao siao today =)

And oh ya BEN! You owe me hundred bucks for breaking my windows thank you very much. Thanks to your 'singing'. LOL. Thanks, pay me by tomorrow or I shall go around saying O$P$!!!

Errr. Nah, just joking.

Anyway I shall go mad again.

KAYA! Okay, take the Kaya and put it inbetween two slices of bread. The Kaya must be STELLAR brand. LOL!!! HAHAHA! You know Gundam Seed Destiny? Theres this character called Stellar, from EAF, and she pilots the gundam GAIA, which is stolen from ZAFT. So me and ben were like talking over the phone when suddenly while talking about Gundam Seed, he started this lame joke about KAYA.

Cos of GAIA. GET IT? YOU MORONS!!! [opps, just joking].

Anyway, KAYA! Yeah! =D

oooh, Stellar brand somemore. hahaha!

Anyway, time to stop ranting on about KAYA.

Went to Queensway Shopping Center today with Celine and her mom. As usual, LATE again to meet Celine at AMK MRT Station.

Like, Queensway/Queenstown is like so damn far from AMK lah! It took us like, almost half an hour for us to get there!!! First we take MRT to Raffles Place, then from Raffles Place we take to Queenstown. And from the bus stop opposite Queenstown MRT, we take bus 195 until we reach the bus stop opposite Queensway Shopping Center.

Like, how far is THAT! Damn far lah, we on MRT can sleep liao, so boring while waiting to reach the station. Gahhh! Next time I shall go with my dad or something, cos my dad drives. HAHAHA. Easy solutions out hey.

We walked about some shops, and we took a long time to look at some Nike and Addidas shoes from one of the shops. Then Celine and her mom saw shoes they wanted, both Nike, duh! So Celine's mom took some time to try it on, then talk and stuff... so Celine and I went to CONVERSE! Yeah!

And WTH!!! I saw this lovely jacket I really wanna buy. A Converse Brazil colored jacket! YEAH! Its like, awfully nice lah can! But actually, I like the colors used for the GERMANY colored jacket better.

And I really want to buy GERMANY soccer jerseys, you know, just for the fun of it. HAHA! What a money waster sia. But honestly, the Adidas soccer jerseys for Germany are like damn nice lah! Okay, not THAT nice, cos Japan's one are nicer. LOL. But still, GERMANY ROCKS! Ever since today then I have found out how much I love Germany, not only for its colors, but for... I dunno. I started liking Germany cos of the colors. BLACK, YELLOW and RED! YEAH! Nice color combinations yeah?

Anyway, I didn't see shoes nice to be school shoes. Most of the simple Adidas shoes which are for going out have the three stripes, and most of them have a bit of black on em. Anyway, I wouldn't wanna buy that lah. I want to buy an Adidas schoolshoe, those more for like, sports use. Not going out use. Something like Alicia's. HAHA.

Then ate Laksa with Celine at this food stall in the middle of Queensway Shopping Center. Haha. It was quite nice though, and Celine's mom also bought for us Teh Tarik. Like, super nice to drink lah.. but only i felt very full after eating the Laksa, so had some problems trying to finish drinking it. haha.

Walked about somemore, until we came to this shop selling a Brazil shirt with collar that caught Celine's mom's eyes. So we took a look, and the one for Germany not nice. the shirt was RED with black and yellow stripes on the sides!!! NOT nice. I'd prefer a black shirt with red and yellow stripes, just like the design of the Converse jacket. LOL.

Then we walk to this shop selling like... Adidas and Nike and Puma limited stuff. Wah, the shoes for the like, soccer season damn nice.

After that checked the 'scoreboard' in Queensway. With all those Adidas soccer shoes display thingy lah. Then Germany has been winning all the matches it has played so far. WUAHA! GO GERMANY!

Anyway, we stopped by a shop selling those Adidas soccer shoes, and found out in total you can spend just 400 BUCKS ON THOSE SHOES. Siao lah!!! We were like, omg. But the shoes are made out of micro fibre or something, so its damn light.

Wah! 3:22am. Better go sleep cos parents at home. Sure kena scolding one!!! They already came back from bangkok. LOL.

BYE!

No comments: