G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 26, 2006

Finally got my Adidas school shoes le... 59 bucks! Wuahaha.. my mother go bargain from 79 bucks become 62 bucks then 59 bucks! WAH!

I also got a Converse bag... those round kind lah. I using it for sailing bah.. cos easier to carry one big bag then many many different bags. $26.35... hahah.

Wah tomorrow school open ler... i have to chiong homework after this. Tomorrow have sailing PT!!! But Mrs Sidhu said it will be a 'light' sailing PT... not too much running and stuff cos we have another up-coming race soon. Hope I do well for that yeah.

Tonight I better sleep early otherwise if tomorrow got like Math or what hor, I will sleep in class again! haha! Sure one lah... I hope I don't kena scolding if I don't hand in homework, because I haven't finish it all yet... wah die le!

Wah lao, I see the Creative MP3 which is 30GB on sale on the Creative website for Singapore leh!!! WAH LAO, 229 bucks only!!! and its 30GB LEH!!! Mine is 512MB, and it costed me $240 leh! What the heck lor... such a rip-off! But of course my dad won't lemme buy a new MP3 cos mine is considered quite new... since start of year only haha! I will die if I ask my dad to buy for me that 30GB one.. but its like, 30GB leh, a lot leh!!! More then 512MB can le... haha.

LATER GOT HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL AT 7:30PM ON DISNEY CHANNEL! MUST WATCH LAH!!!

No comments: