G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 22, 2006

http://www.blogskins.com/info/95599

omgomgomg!!! Finally, my third skin to be able to make it into one of the Top 15 rated! YAY!

First, Fragile Love, then My World, My colors, and now, SAYONARA! woots!!! =D I was wondering how come the downloads for that skin from 4 [when I just submitted it] suddenly shot up to 29 when I just didn't visit blogskins for a few days. And it suddenly had 3 more comments and the most recent was like, one hour ago?

And woah, I wondered why people will suddenly come comment. And I found out its cos that blogskin made it into the #9 in Top 15 Rated list!

Hope some people won't come and rate me lower and drop me out from that list, cos it always happens.

No comments: