G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, June 11, 2006

Forgot to post about Ethel's birthday party. haha. was practically too lazy to do so, because i was doing up the one Endeavour blog.. haha. I have been having coding problems.. like whenever i put in the coding for the DIV ID="navi" thingy, the whole coding goes wrong.

So any soul kind enough to help me or something, please do! Will appreciate it.. haha.

As usual, I went to Ethel's place late. very. I was late to meet Felicia and Shanice, so they waited for me for about half an hour at J8... sorry! But i was late cos i didn't even know Felicia and Shanice were meeting me. I called Felicia beforehand and she said "See first." so i automatically assumed that they weren't meeting me. Never was I to know... haha

Then when we got up bus 55 [what celine told us], we realised that the bus was headed for AMK region. Wait wait, Ethel's condo is at Bishan, not AMK! So I told them, then they said better hurry get off, and we found ourselves in the middle of Bishan Park. So sucky lah! Then we called Ethel, then she told us its bus 56 and not 55!!!

But Shanice showed me the sms that it stated there "Take bus 55 can reach le" and we were like, so mad at Ethel, but later found out that it was Celine who used Ethel's hp to sms Shanice. LOL! So we took taxi there instead of taking another bus, cos we might have to wait a longer time, and we might stop off at the wrong stop.

Okay, so nevermind about that. When we got to Ethel's party, it was a BBQ lah, then we saw like, the BOYS there. Derrick, Max, PeiWen, Garey, Arthur, Jun Liang, YI MING?!?! and Chnia Gee, and somemore but i totally forgot.

They look so totally different lah! As in, Pei Wen's voice was much deeper, that when he spoke I couldn't recognise it was his voice, then Chnia Gee spiked his hair and stopped wearing glasses, Derrick - still the same, Max also seemed to spike his hair a little, Garey also spike his hair, the rest practically remained unchanged.

Then wah lao, Ethel too rich liao lah! She actually had like, crabs to be barbecued!!! OMG LAH! CRAB LEH! and like, not only one crab, but about 5 or i think more! Then we played Bingo, and dodgeball, and football, and more Bingo. For one of the rounds for Bingo, the winner who Bingo-ed 2 rows can win a BILLABONG JACKET OR PUMA JACKET!!! omg lah!!! But Jia Ying won it T_T. I only had like, 3 numbers i missed before i bingo. 3 numbers on each line i meant. So sway right! I could bingo like, 4 or 5 times. But just missed one number for each row i could bingo. SWAY!

Okay, post more later... going to go out to have my hair cut... T_T
Will miss my super-long fringe. hahah!

No comments: