G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

LOL. Not wishing to do homework now.. so I shall do a quiz I have seen like 3 times while blog-hopping. haha! It must be fate that made me see this quiz so many times -_-

Name 20 people that you can think of now.

1) Celine
2) Kerrie
3) Alicia
4) Elizabeth
5) Eileen
6) Ethel
7) Felicia
8) Yan Wen
9) Rachel
10) Jia Qi
11) Seraphina
12) Yeong Deng
13) Ben
14) Aaron
15) Darren
16) Jia Ying
17) Shanice
18) ShanAi
19) Melody
20) Amanda [neo]

Questions:

1.How did you meet 14?
He's my classmate and sailing friend. =D

2.What would you do if you never met 1?
I wouldn't go for tuition, and I would never have known that humans have cat claws =/ and that one single human could go bark, meow, and.. well, speak. Basically I would not have known someone could be such a good friend and nice/kind person =D

3.What would you do if 9 and 20 dated?
Hello? They are both GIRLS, they don't know each other [oh wait, they sorta do] and they are STRAIGHT okay!

4.Have you ever liked 19?
She is my cousin lah! Like her? Yes, cousin-ly love. =/

5.Will 6 and 17 make a good couple?
NO! They are straight people!

6.Describe 3.
Very siao siao person, err very tall too! Aiya, a good friend =D

7.Tell me about 7.
She loves to say that she rox, she is totally XIAO I tell you. Very lame person who loves to crap a lot since the day I knew her XD

8.Do you think 8 is attractive?
The way she goes around saying she wants to kill people and the way she has a good way with bad words? Err, no?

9.Do you know anything about/know any of 12's family?
No. Though I do know he is an only-child. [right?]

10.What is 8's fave?
Killing people, dreaming of ruling the world someday, watching and hearing people scream helplessly, torturing people, cursing people, whacking people, sprouting nonsense and bad words, talking loads of crap. Yeah, I guess thats all.

11.If 18 confesses he/she like you?
No. She confessed she LOVED me! HAHA! Just joking. We're straight yeah.

12.What language does 15 speak?
Gibberish. lol! Just joking.. he speaks English and Chinese.

13.Who is 9 going out with?
No one.

14.How old is 16?
13.

15.Who is 2's fave singer?
SHAKIRA! haha

16.When's the last time you talked to 13?
Today? Yeah, today.

17.Would you ever date 4?
Ahem? We're straight people. Maybe she isn't but for all I know I AM STRAIGHT!

18.Would you ever date 7?
She's straight too!

19.Is 15 single?
uh-huh. ooooh maybe NOT! wuahahaha.

20.What is 10's last name?
Err... surname or last name as in really last name? Surname Chua, last name Qi, same as me! =D

21.Would you ever be in a serous relationship with 11?
what the... I already said everyone is straight!

22.What school does 3 go?
Mayflower Secondary =D

23. Where does 6 live?
Bishan

24.What is your fave things about 5?
I dunno. Loads of things? XD one of them is the way she sometimes acts ignorant of stuff. HAHA!

No comments: