G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, June 28, 2006

MONDAY;


Woah.

First day back at school after hols was great lah! Seeing everyone again was - the BEST! =D

Okay, and everyone was like "omg GWEN! You CUT your HAIR?!?!" and like "WOAH!!!" and stuff. All I could do was stand there and listen. haha. True you know.

The worst thing about being back in schools were the homework. Especially the subjects for the holiday homework I didn't finish, which was, practically, ALL OF THE HOLIDAY HOMEWORK!

But many of the teachers were nice enough to give us another few days grace... three cheers for them!

Worst come to worst, I also find out one of my favourite teachers is leaving us.. MISS LOY!!! =(
Well, my art teacher actually. But she's the best art teacher I've had, well, since primary school. All the art teachers I got since primary school are CRAP! But Miss Loy made us do our art and stuff, and her lessons are so fun! Miss Loy; we will miss you!

Because now our timetable has changed, our art has shifted to Monday. Where we find out that Miss Loy was leaving, and that this would be the last lesson she would have with us. Everyone gasped when we heard what she said. I was like, going to cry! LOL. She's going to university.. aww. Such a pity.

Anyway, we also met our new History teacher.

This guy seemed nice at first, Mr Edwin Hoe I think. The first half-hour of his lesson was oh-so-interesting. The whole class had to give him an intro of ourselves. Our name, primary school, and what we think of history.

BORING, duh!

But of course I said I had an interest in Social Studies, the chapters about the Japanese occupation period. Well, those chapters really made me read more into the occupation. lol.

And the great news was, instead of taking MUSIC, we're now taking DANCE to replace music! Woohoo! No more Mr Lam yeah! Now its the CCA dance teacher, Ms Chua. Nice teacher lah, very funny and kept targeting Aaron. like, haha!


TODAY;


Sailing session today rocked! For the practice races, I got 1st for the first race, 2nd for second race and 2nd for the third race. Well, thats among the sec 1 byte sailors though.

At the first race Ryan got 2nd, and I got 1st. Then Wen Feng got 3rd, and he said he would screw us. Well, in the end we lost to him. The last two races, he got 1st for both races whereas I got 2nd for both the last 2 races. Boohoo.

Anyway, the weird thing was during our rigging up. My boat was inbetween Wen Feng's and Ryan's boat. Wen Feng's boat on my left, and Ryan's on my right.

Wen Feng's sail number was SIN807
Ryan's was SIN806
and mine was SIN805!!!

Like, wah! Such a coincidence! So the order was SIN807, SIN805, SIN806. haha! And furthermore we got those sails by chance, depending on what the uncles at the NSC counter find and throw at us.

Woah, look at da time.. better go sleep liao..

And oh ya, a little note that I failed my 2.4km run. Passing mark is 18.40s or 18.30s and I got 19.05s!!! Like, how sad is THAT?! Anyone wanna train on my running with me before the next 2.4km retest? =p

No comments: