G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 12, 2006

I THINK I AM JUST GOING TO BREAK INTO ONE MILLION PIECES.

Firstly, my dad isn't happy, cos there is this boss who really likes him [as a like, he really likes my dad's attitude and passion for his job and stuff]. So this boss wants my dad to work in his company. The pay is about the same, but the things he may have to do might be different. From what my mom told me, this new boss is pretty nice. What my dad isn't sure about is that for his like, section in NTUC, he is getting a new boss. He doesn't know if this boss would be nice or not. And since the other boss is nice, he isn't sure whether to stay in NTUC or to go over to the other company...

so yesterday he was really troubled. And when he accidentally hit me when i ran past him [he stuck his hand out to take something just as i rushed past him], he scolded me like siao. I was really shocked. Then when walking to Celine's house, my mom told me why my dad was so troubled. I felt like crying. As a daughter, I couldn't be of any help when my dad feels like this.

Next, my gran sometimes isn't feeling well. I feel so worried for her. I think i ain't spending enough time with her. I feel so guilty of not being a good granddaughter, whom she loves so much. I'm very close to my grandmother, but yet, I don't know. I'm just not spending enough time with her. I feel so worried. If she leaves, I shall have a serious breakdown. Though she will NEVER leave this world. I assure myself... yeah.

This post isn't long... i'm in not much of a mood to post much. Heh, not practical of me right?

Okay, now leave me alone. I shall sit at a corner and scream like no one was home. The only way to relieve stress, right? I think i'm not gonna smile for another day or so... yeah. and yeah, now its raining.

No comments: