G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 26, 2006

Aiya post more about yesterday's sailing bah.

I was damn suay lah, cos at the end of the race when rounding the last buoy before going to the finishing point, I capsized lah! And lost TWO positions.

One to a guy I practically kept running into on the course. He was like, trying to get infront of me but he never. That is, until I capped. I bet he was like "wah, finally give way." or stuff. haha! Then another position to this American guy who was like, damn far behind me?!?! Really lor, he was like very far behind, last few. Then I capped and when I uprighted my boat and tried jybing, I capped again. Then I turtled too, then my daggerboard was being an idiot... so i had to kick it up. Then when I finally managed to jybe, that American guy whooshed right pass. I was like, WTH LAH!!! And tried chionging up past him.

But of course he crossed the finishing line seconds before me. WAH LAO! SECONDS leh! Mrs Sidhu was watching with Jack somemore.. so paisei.

Then when I reached back to shore, Mrs Sidhu dropped Jack off and asked him to help me, Ryan, David and Wen Feng with our boats. But Jack is like, yue bang yue mang lor! I tell him cannot pull my boat up past the trees cos my mast will hit the tree branches as the tree is not that tall and all, then he don't believe me, say what "Aiya just pull! Can one lar! Just pull it there lar!" then I have to keep telling him, cos David and I tried before and our boats got stuck there cos the branches were too short. Then Jack was being an asshole and stubborn, and when he finally believed me, he said he would go unrig his boat and when I managed to pull through the other way then call him.

THAT IDIOT!!!

For all my sailing friends hor, they all cannot stand Jack cos he act like he knows so much, and he talks a lot of crap. While unrigging my boat, Tzu Ling and Siu Ngee came over, and come help us. Then Jack ask why they never go bathe, and they said they of course must help us. Then Jack called Siu Ngee and Tzu Ling "very good senior number 1 and very good senior number 2." then they were like "Jack, can you shut up?!?! I cannot stand you liao lah!!!" and David ask Siu Ngee why she never said much about Jack when she also cannot stand him, then Siu Ngee said cos Tzu Ling already said everything out for her. LOL! Then Siu Ngee was like telling us she cannot stand Jack, then Jack called her "medium senior" instead of "very good senior number 1" and I was like "JACK CAN YOU SHUT UP?!?!"

Anyway.
That American guy [sail 806] was there with his erm.. father or whatever lar, then Wen Feng was 'singing' that "No More Birds" thing, with the "Damn that Richard Gear [or err however you spell it]! Damn his eyes, damn his grey hair, damn his lousy at mathematics and american letter [or something]" then there was a part the people talking in Hokkien lah, the Hokkien version of that joke they were making out of that ad where the girl said "my family is going away on a journey and I want to wish them good luck. 5 birds please." that ad. Then there was a part where the guy said "si ang mo lang" and stuff.

Then Wen Feng go say lor. I very scared cos some americans understand what is ang mo lang. Cos that time like 2 years ago Celine and I were talking lah, then we mentioned ang mo lang, and this american person understood and thought we talking about him. We were like, HUH?? oh shit!!!

Anyway, later gonna go buy shoes. ADIDAS! haha! I also wanna buy shoes for like, going out purpose, like Melody's pair of shoes. The one with the 3 stripes down the sides of the shoes. Damn nice lah!

No comments: