G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, June 15, 2006

YOYO! BACK FROM SAILING CAMP WOOHOO!

I love the MFSS sailing team YEAH! The camp was so fun, except the sailing part. I hate the wind! For all 3 days so strong. I feel like crying so much after sailing. It hurts to have so many bruises. We sailed for almost 5 hrs. And the worst thing?

I forgot to bring my WATERBOTTLE down to camp.


How could i be just so STUPID! Its sailing! Sailing we're talking about! Sailing needs waterbottle for sure!!!

Or maybe i brought it, but left it somewhere. haha.

Then me and David got a bit of scolding from Mrs Sidhu. LOL. He didn't bring his waterbottle either, so we both suffered.

So we went waterless for the whole time we sailed. and its for 3 days somemore. Only can taste SALT WATER. At SAFYC there never sell bottled drinks like at NSC, so we have no choice, must ren zhu!

The first day and third day's wind was damn strong, so strong i spent most of my time hiking out. Now my like, ankle area there is red, and it hurts like sunburn!

STUPID BEETLES IN THE STUPID ROOMS! I hate nights at SAFYC. All the beetles flying and crawling around our stuff that we're airing outside of the place! Its like, i think 100 plus beetles, or more! Then everyone kept killing so many beetles.

I heard Justin tell Zach, "Wah, see all the dead bodies!" and Zach said "Ya, I think I killed most of them." and they started laughing hysterically. I could only look at them and 'Dots.." its like, beetles everywhere! Even on the tables and all. All the girls [except Yi Xuan and some others] kept screaming when they saw the beetles around during dinner and all. Including me. I was the worst i think. LOL.

I shall key in the journal entry i wrote during the first day during the time when we all had to gather on 3 tables to do our holiday homeworks [with somethings added in]...

8:42pm ; Homeworking session, SAF Yatch Club

I totally injured myself today!

Firstly, when I got to school, everyone was there. Okay, not really. Chee Teng and Yi Xuan arrived at the same time as me! As in, when I got near the school i noticed two cars infront of my dad's car. I thought they were not going to turn into my school or anything, cos i thought that like, they don't even have a need to enter the school.

But they did. So, okay. Then when they stopped infront of my dad's car, the car doors from each car opened like, simutaniously [or however you spell it]. Then Chee Teng came out of his dad's car. Then Yi Xuan came out of her dad's car. Then it was my turn to come out of my dad's car. LOL.

Then when I got there, I just runned into the school's foyer and dumped my bag onto the ground near our usual gathering area before setting off for sailing. I ran cos everyone especially the boys were gathered at the railings at the ramp at the foyer, and I just cut my hair, so I damn paisei. As I rushed pass them, I heard someone [i think Lin Jie or Joeseph] say "wah you cut your hair!" as in, not a laugh-able way lah, almost sounded like a compliment.

Peck Khee brought me to the sailing corner to get a life jacket which is in the metal cupboard. Medium, orange, number 38. Then she passed to me my sailing camp tee, which design on was designed by Peck Khee, my design wasn't chosen. But I'm not sad, Peck Khee's design is so... nice! And detailed. So, no wonder. LOL.

The sailing camp tee sucks! okay, not really. But its like, blue, APPROVED! But there's also yellow, NOT APPROVED! A yellow stripe down the collar of the tee, and on many parts of the design of the sailing tee. Like, omg! Dark blue with yellow. And a weird shade of yellow somemore. GEEZ! Damn weird lah!

Anyway, now is study period. HAHA! Sailing camp, and everyone is crowded about 3 seperate tables. I noticed that seniors [sec 3s and 4s] are crowded about one table, while the sec 1s and 2s are gathered around the remaining two tables. Like, one table is full of upper sec people, while the other two tables are filled with lower sec people, and we didn't talk to any of the upper sec people, we only just did our homework among ourselves. While the upper sec people did their homework among themselves too.

[actually the journal entry ended here, with a "Shall say more later... supposed to study now LOL." but from this point i shall add in somemore, which i had no time to write in]

But of course, we spent most of our time talking lah. But when we asked questions, we only asked those from lower sec.

Peck Khee and Ning Xin kept asking Justin for Math help. Then Justin did a few simple sums for Peck Khee, on a fullscap paper. Then Ning Xin grabbed Peck Khee's paper and waved it in my face while i was calculating something and she cried "OH LOOK! Its Justin's handwriting! Admire it and stare at it all you want gal!"

Then Justin came over to our table to borrow calculator. Then when he asked if he could borrow one, Ning Xin immediately pushed mine to him, since I left it infront of me and i wasn't using it. Then she said "here, you can use this one -" and he walked off to his table. Then she said really softly, "And it belongs to Gwen!" and she was so glad he took my calculator without realising it was MINE!

Then when he returned it she was even more happy, and teased me about it. GRR! Ning Xin, you shall get it!

Well, at least now he isn't so cold to me. Unlike last time, he kept avoiding me while i avoided him, because of Aaron lah.


During one of the sailing sessions, when I sailed past him, he actually said "Ei uh Gwen! Help me block Liang Hong's wind, I pay you!" and i raised an eyebrow at him. Liang Hong was sailing like, right behind me. And I could easily block Liang Hong's wind. LOL.

The boys also kept saying "Brokeback" or something like that and somemore lame stuff, which means something like, gay. Not happy and gay that gay. haha!

Anyway, I'm really tired now, since I just came back from camp. Shall blog more tomorrow, if not when i have the mood to blog about the camp.
lol.

No comments: