G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, June 09, 2006

Missed sailing training this morning. Cos I was SICK.
Stupid SL selection camp made me feel so sick this morning. Until now I still do. and I think I can't really speak for a moment or two...

This morning after eating my panadol I went back to sleep, and was later awoken by my brother telling me that my hp was ringing. He passed to me my hp and I saw -
Ms Cheng;
[her tel no. below]

And i was like, gosh! How to say I sick? Later I die. Then when I answered the call it turned out to be Mrs Sidhu. She asked me if i was going for the training or not. Then I said no, because I was sick. Then I think she must be pretty shocked, cos the rest of my sec 1 sailing friends who went for the camp were there at the training. Joeseph and Nicolas. Even the ICs Siu Ngee and Tzu Ling were there at the training too, and so was the night mentor Zachery. Wah, I the only one who went for the camp not there.

But Mrs Sidhu heard my explanation and asked me more questions like if my mom was bringing me to see the docs' and i said my mom will if i become more sick later in the day. Then Mrs Sidhu kept asking me to drink more water, and she told me that for like, dunno how many times. "Make sure you drink more water, thats why yesterday during the camp i kept asking you all to drink more water is because of this, if not later you all fall sick." she told me.

I guessed that she kept asking me to drink more water cos I sounded DEAD HORRIBLE. I like, couldn't even speak lah! Like going no voice liao lor... and i kept coughing while i was speaking. haha, so irritating to cough while you're speaking. Then she asked me if anyone knew where i stayed, or if anyone stayed near me, and i said no for both. And then she said then how i get the packing list for sailing? Cos next week is our sailing camp, and people [especially people like me who always gong gong dunno what to pack] need the packing list. And cos i wasn't there for training this morning, I couldn't get the list cos no one can pass it to me, because everyone stays far from me.

EXCEPT BRYAN! OMGOSH WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF HIM!!! He stays at like, across the road diagonally down from me, and its like, so near!!! GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nvm, i told her maybe i could get Aaron to scan it in for me and send it to me. haha!

Omgosh i think i cannot talk liao... ahhh i sound so horrible now... don't call me please my dear friends. you'd think it isn't me on the line, if not it may be the case where i can't talk at all. HAHA.

Shall go eat my breakfast now... hungry liao. haha. Staying at home is not fun, and futhermore later still got Ethel's party at 4, and i haven't bought for her the birthday present and i dunno if i can go annot... gosh, die liao...

And Ben kept asking me to change my blog's blogskin. LOL. okay i shall change it if i'm not lazy or something... haha! Or maybe in a million years, yeah.

No comments: