G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 05, 2006

wah!!! just reached home from J8. okay, shall try to make this post AWFULLY short. =)

Actually I didn't JUST reach home.. but a while ago. lol! just that i keep listening to music and stuff until i kept forgetting that i wanted to blog -_- I told myself to stop listening to I Miss You by Blink 182... haha. But that song is just uber nice lah! hehe... I listened to it about 114 times since i downloaded it. LOL! It hit the "Top 25 Most Played" list in my iTunes. haha

But top is still Believe Me by Fort Minor! yeah!

Today I'm not in the right of moods, AGAIN. Gah... feel sorta heartbroken i guess. I think I'm hallucinating, imagining too much. I just don't wanna feel the same way when.. ahh. nvm. Shall not say that. Just say I was rejected when AGEEK helped me to call last time... haha.

was so damn sad that time lah.. LOL. WHAT CRAP. Well, just hope that I don't feel the same way.. after that i was sad for like a few days. haha! crap, as usual. Gosh...

I'm so sorry Jing Yi! I was late today... to meet Jing Yi and Janisha and Seraphina at the Toa Payoh MRT today... I overslept again, as usual. Thanks to reaching home at 2am sharp yesterday cos my parents were playing MAHJONG. LAME LAH!

Then this morning i got up at about 8:39am or something, but was too tired to drag myself out of bed. So i just carried on sleeping. Until the time i got up it was 12:17pm or something. And i totally forgot that i was supposed to meet Jing Yi and the rest at the MRT station for study group at 11am. I thought it was 1! haha!

Then after checked my handphone for messages, I saw that I had 7 missed calls. From Janisha and Seraphina. Then when i turned on my com, totally forgetting about the arranged meeting, Janisha called.

When I answered it, she immediately asked me where i was. Of course i replied at home lah! Then she told the rest that i was still at home [ can hear them talking in the background one mah ] and i heard Jing Yi gasp and shouted "WHAT?!" in her usual over-hyperness tone.

And i was like... opps..

Then Jing Yi told me to come down immediately. They were still waiting for me at the MRT station leh!!! OMG! For about an hour plus liao leh!!! Then I told them to go up to her house first, then when my parents get back I will ask my dad to send me to her place. So i rushed a bit, and went online for a while. Then after i got ready to leave [ it was almost 1! ] then my dad and mom told me to eat lunch first, since my mom bought cha siew rice, again, as usual. haha. Then they jokingly said i don't eat, i don't go. Then I was like "huh!!!" so i just eat lor. wah lao... haha.

So my dad and mom sent me to Toa Payoh.. then dropped me off at Jing Yi's block. Then the other 3 came downstairs when i was downstairs the block waiting for them.. my mom was with me. Then when they saw me and said hi to each other, Jing Yi ran round the curb and almost banged into my mom!!! I was like omg. haha. Cause she didn't see my mom there. Then my mom nagged a bit, telling us to be sure to be doing our work and stuff [omg lah.. so naggy! haha]

then we went upstairs to Jing Yi's place, and when we reached that floor Jing Yi told Sera and Jani not to tell me where her house was.

And since Janisha was the sort who liked to provoke Jing Yi, she told me that Jing Yi's place was right at the end of the corridor and Jing Yi squealed "JANISHA!!" and started poking Jani. Seraphina and i stood there laughing.

We sat at the dining table [i think it was, she had another small dining table in the kitchen] and I took out my Math textbook and homework assignments and fullscap paper [SCREAM CITY! yeah! haha] and my hp. Then Jing Yi saw my hp and went "hi-5 gwen!!!!" and she took out her hp. SAME AS MINE!!!! LOL!!! Then Janisha told me that Seraphina and her also had the same hp as each other!!! LOL!!!!!! Janisha had the same hp as Seraphina, and I had the same hp as Jing Yi!!! So cool lah!

So as usual, where ever i went i had my family camera [which only I use most of the time] and started going hyper and taking photos =D


our phones!!! haha. the owners' names are on top of their phones =)

After we settled down, Jing Yi's mom called us to the kitchen to eat lunch. I was like, OMG! die die die... cos i ate lunch at home!!! Jing Yi didn't tell us that we were gonna be eating lunch at her place! So I forced some pasta down my throat... then was damn full. So was Janisha. She also ate a bit of lunch at home. which is better than me! I ate a whole packet of CHA SIEW RICE lah! Bleh... still feeling bloated lah!

So her mom came in and helped us to clear the plates and told Jing Yi not to force us to eat cos we were damn full. Me and Janisha lah. Seraphina complained she was full but she ended up eating the whole plate. LOL! I think her mom heard us grumbling lah... opps! cos through the whole lunch we were grumbling about not being able to finish it and Jing Yi was trying to spoon feed us. haha.

Then we got back to the study table.. and chat, talk about some stuff, and tried to pull the rubberband off Jing Yi's hair cos we've never seen her let down her hair, except during camp. But that was night lah! Of course cannot see clearly. haha.

We studied some shitty crappy math. Grr... I was trying to chiong the Math crap asignment lah, but they kept talking after like, a few mins of doing some sums. Only Seraphina was doing History as she was done with her Math asignments DONKEY YEARS ago. Good lor, so hardworking.

Okay, so in total, i have only done like, FOUR QUESTIONS?!?! like, not four questions at Jing Yi's place. Four questions in total from going to AMK Macs with Celine and the study group with Jing Yi, Seraphina and Janisha. And when i was with Celine, I did 3 questions, up to 3(e). Then now at Jing Yi's place, I did up to 4(b). GOSH!

Went to the library after that, cos there was a problem with the Literature asignment info that Mr Lee gave us... the website link he gave us was wrong so we went to Toa Payoh library to check... me and Jani were reluctant to go.. but the other two dragged us along. HAHA. then we realised that must have a .sg at the back of the link. How stupid! After that Sera and JY wanted to borrow books, but Jani and i didn't want to. So we go KFC cos Sera and Jani wanted to eat cheese fries.

Seraphina went to buy the cheese fries. When she came back to the seat, we found out that it was a freaking 3 BUCKS! Ripper lah!

Then Jing Yi went to meet her mom or dad or both of them at the library again. So we finished up the fries and Janisha, Seraphina and I went to think of another place to study, as no one was studying at KFC at the time, so paisei to be the only ones to study there.

Walked to Burger King to find no one there studying either, and it was quite packed. So okay, we stood there thinking of where to go to study. They didn't wanna go Mac...

So we go to the MRT station and headed for Bishan. Go J8 mac and wanted to study. But no one was studying there, AGAIN. And it was so damn crowded. no seats.

Then Janisha suggested taking neos. LOL!!! So we went to take neos lor. 10 bucks gone lol. and i looked shitty in those neoprints lah! ahah.

Then went home lor... since it was 6 plus. haha.

OH GOSH. I realised that this post is not short at all lah! so long!!! hahaa. sorry to those reading, yah. hehe...

No comments: