G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, June 12, 2006

Tomorrow I'm going off for sailing camp! HAHA. I thought it was gonna be cool, you know, like, you spend 2 days sailing! That is so freaking cool lah! But I heard from Tzu Ling that its not all fun and games, but we're also going to have a real tough time... DOING PT!

[For those who don't know what PT is, it means Physical Training. Yups. *nods head furiously*]

3 days.. it will be over in a split sec? haha. okay fine, must ren zhu! And wait - I haven't even started packing! Die! Haha. Tomorrow, 8:45am must reach school. What are they trying to do to us? Make us die from waking up too early?!?!

Anyway.
I have so many things I wanna do now. haha. like, getting to eat ice cream in the middle of the night! =D

I don't have to pack much, its a 3 days 2 nights thing. But I hope I don't drown out at sea. haha. We're going to be staying over at a different location, a new clubhouse, i heard. Not staying at NSC! [National Sailing Center]

I heard some people may be using TOPPER.

oi,
TOPPER LEH!!!

I heard topper no fun. Hello? DUH! Bytes are the coolest, the best! No toppers, NO TOPPERS!!! If i kena topper i dunno what i will do. haha. I hope i don't get to be one of the person who will use topper. The way the seniors talk about Toppers? They make it sound like dirt in the ground.

I just got my hair cut yesterday, and hooh! now, and it is neater than before. haha! Boy, did I get nice comments. It was like after I got my hair cut, one of the lady working there told me i looked more lady-like.

Then when I went to Celine's place at 12+, her mom was like telling my mom i looked so much better, then Celine and Yan Qi said that my hairstyle was so nice and that they also wanted to get their hair cut asap. LOL.

Then today at ah mah's place, my gran's maid said my hair now so much nicer. Then Amanda saw me and went "Wah your hair so nice!". Then Melody saw me, she looked at me and said hi. Then she turned back to the TV and one sec later she quickly turned back her head again and went "WAH! YOU CUT YOUR HAIR?!?! SO NICEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!" and started talking about how nice my hair is, and how she wanted to cut her hair to like, my hair length liddat. Then I dunno how to tie up my hair now, so she experimented with my hair and told me how i tie my hair nice and how i should clip up my hair. LOL.

oh gosh, tomorrow got sailing. Aaron sure laugh his head off or something at me. haha. Quin will look at me a bit shocked, then say something stupid and look away. haha. No lah, just joking.

Shall go do some packing first.. tata! =D

"Don't you see baby asi es perfecto" ; Hips Don't Lie - Shakira.

No comments: