G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, June 20, 2006

shall just post a short one before rushing off to chiong my homework!

I found out that for almost 2 continuous weeks, I shall be going for sailing competitions.

21-25 June : Singapore National Byte and Optimist Championships 2006
01-02 July : Sakae-NOSS Regatta [but for B division only]
04-07 July : National Interschool Championships

I'm like, omg! So many days I will not be free. And I won't be online either. But who cares? I mean, I go online also no one talk to me. I find MSN now useless lah, go online no one talk to me. Worse still my attitude is no one talk to me, I won't talk to them. Unless if there is a need to do so.

Haven't been myself again today. Shit lah... under pressure liao... I see all the homework i can cry. So pressurising! So far I have only done a bit of Math and NOTHING ELSE!!! Secondary school life sucks... all the homework is so hard to do, and the teachers give us homework like throwing away rubbish liddat. Keep giving and giving.

Then now I got sailing competitions, no time to really enjoy my holidays. What kind of shitty holiday is this?!?! Its not even a holiday lah! I can't wait till December and thats when I get to really enjoy the holiday. Like, what does someone have to freaking do to enjoy her holidays?!?!

Anyway, this afternoon planned to meet Celine to do homework at AMK Central. Mostly macs lah, but I sms her and she didn't reply. I was like "WTH! Reply already!" but she never. Then cannot find anyone to pei wo then stay at home rot lor. I bet she must be too busy with her hamster to even bother looking at her hp man. She already borrowed my hamster cage, but I got no sawdust to give her cos i think i gave all to Melody...

That freaking cage costed me like 40 bucks last time when i bought it. With my own money somemore.. haha. Celine is so dead if she breaks it or something...

Anyway, damn pressurised now. So SHUT UP AND DON'T BOTHER ME OR I WILL GO BERSERK!!! But talking to me on msn is okay, so long as you don't keep talking until I get damn bu nai fan.

Okay, BYE!!! Time to chiong homework before I die when school reopens. TATA!

P.S. I changed my blogskin! Yeah! Finally. Must give credit to Ben cos there was once he was nagging at me like siao for me to change my blogskin -_-

No comments: