G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 02, 2006

1)Full Name: Gwendolyn Neo Yuan Qi.
2)Name backwards: Iq Nauy Oen Nylodnewg [woah. nice name. lol.]
3)Were you named after anyone? Err. I dunno.
4)Does your name mean anything? Fair lady =S [how untrue].
5)Nick name(s): gwen, gwengwen, gwenny, gwendolynn-y, gwendo, gwend, neopets, the chosen one [JOSEPH! argh], neoneo.
6)Screen name(s): currently : -rewinding to REMEMBER; forwarding to FORGET.
7)Date of birth: 8th April! Same birthday as 2 celebs =D. 08/04/93
8)Place of birth: thomson medical hospital.
9)Nationality: singaporean, *scarsticly* nono I am born in Antartica.
10)Current location : bedroom
11)Sign: Aries [bahhh!]
12)Religion: Freethinker [think FREE]
13)Height: 161+
14)Weight: dunno.
15)Shoe size: 8 or 7 an a half.
16)Hair colour: dark brown.
17)Eye colour: dark brown.
18)What do you look like? : A human. oh nonono! I look like an AILEN.
19)Innie or Outie: what's that? Erm, i think outie?
20)Righty,lefty or Ambidextrous? Righty!
21)Gay,straight,BI or other: STRAIGHT! Duh...
22)Best friend(s): Celine, Kerrie, Alicia, Eileen, Elizabeth, Shanice, Jia Qi, Seraphina, Melody
24)Friends(girls): Rachel, Felicia, Ethel, ShanAi, Ji Yin, Natasha, Jia Ying, Yan Wen, Jing Yi, Beverly, Pearlin, Tan Ying, Sylvie, omg too many to list!
25)Friends(guys): Aaron, Darren Goh, Eekeng, Jun Liang, Ben, etc.
27)BF/GF: none. I love myself too much! haha joking.
28)Crush: Zac Efron! Wahaha.
29)Parent(s): June Lee Woon Ling and Neo Hock Choon
30)Worst enemy: dunno. Hmm, I LOVE EVERYONE =D
31)Fav online(guy): Aaron I guess.
32)Fav online(girl): Kerrie! =D
33)Funniest friend: Felicia. She is totally siao and is great at CRAPPING! Kerrie and Alicia too, all the funny people in the world!
34)Craziest friend: the whole of AGEEK! =D
35)Advice friend: Kerrie, Alicia, Elizabeth, Celine, Shanice, Rachel =D
36)Loudest friend: Ethel!
37)People you cry with: I dunno, Celine?


Do you have...
38)Any sisters: nope. Wished for one.
39)Any brothers: yes. An annoying brat! =( and computer snatcher!
40)Any pets: fishes. My dad loves them loads.
41)Any disease: NO! I am like, healthy!
42)A pager: How old is this quiz?
43)A personal phone line: ya. I will have one when I shift to my own house. So that means I DON'T HAVE A PERSONAL PHONE LINE DUH.
44)A cellphone? Yes, and I hate it to bits =D [not love, hate]
45)A lava lamp? I wish! But I love lava lamps... should ask my cousin gimme his old one =p
46)A pool or hot tub? I wish!
47)A car: I'm not even 18! But i'd wish for a LEXUS =D


Describe your...
48)Personality: siao, attitude and tone usage problem, stubborn as a mule [or how you spell?], quarrelsome, irritable, easily bullied, oversensative.
49)Drive: I WISH!
50)Car or one that you want? LEXUS! =D
51)Room: Messy. Wanna see a pic of my table? It'd freak you neatos out already.
52)What's missing: A laptop, a WORKING alarm clock, a really nice bookshelf, a minifridge [like Quin's!], a stero [or how you spell?] set, a flat screen TV! =D
53)School: everyone there are wonderful except for some people in my class. LOVE AGEEK =D
54)Bed: 4 pillows, one pink stuffed toy hippo, and a cute stuffed toy doggie that Seraphina and Jing Yi bought for me for my birthday =D and my Math proj board dumped on it lol.
55)Relationship with parents: Okay, but sometimes we do quarrell a bit, but oh well, they are my parents afterall!

Do you...
56)Believe in yourself: Yes. Duh!
57)Believe in love at first sight? I guess so.
58)Consider yourself a good listener: No, I'd cut in to what you'd wanna say and then comment a bit and let you carry on. Is that good?
59) IT'S MISSING!
60)Get along with your parents: Yes, most of the time.
61)Save ur e-mail conversations: I save my MSN conversations, as for email, only some.
62)Pray: No.
63)Believe in reincarnation: yerps. I wonder what I'll be in my next life...
64)Like to make fun of people: lalala! =p
65)Like to talk on the phone: No... I hate it when sometimes the other person doesn't say something, then I would not say anything and there'd be silence.
67)Like to drive: Go-carting!
68)Get motion sickness: Nope..
69)Eat the stems of broccoli: YES! I eat the WHOLE broccoli! Vege lover =p
70)Eat chicken fingers with a fork: yes, unless I'm at some high class restaurant, or in school.
71)Dream in colour: yep. I don't dream in black and white! how dull.
72)Type with your fingers on home row: No [if home row means what I think it means]
73)Sleep with a stuffed animal: 2! A hippo and doggie!
74)Right next to you: A fan.
75)On the walls of your room: Bookmarks, photographs from pri school, marbles [pinned up on bluetack], a clip clock, a Barcelona postcard from my cousin, a "Don't Quit" wooden thingy, glow in the dark angel, posters of Shaman King, Card Captor Sakura, the board made for me by AGEEK during my 13th birthday [love you all so much!].
76)On your mouse pad: I don't have a mouse pad.
77)Your dream car: Lexus! The type with a phone installed in it =p
78)Your dream date: i dunno.
79)Your dream honeymoon spot: Paris! =D
80)Your dream husband: i dunno.
81)Your bedtime: 1-3 am on weekends and holidays. 12am+ on schooldays.
82)Under your bed: a lot of junk. Old toys, posters, calendars, boxes, folders, documents etc.
83)The single most important question: What do I mean to you?
84)Your worse time of the day: Mornings. I'm really grumpy and I'll be yawning all the while.
85)Your worst fears: Insects! Especially flying types, and well, hallucinating and seeing ghosts =S
86)The weather like: huh? oh Winter and Spring =D, rainy days and windy days.
87)The time: When i started doing this it was 3am+. but I saved it to do now, which is 5:30pm.
88)The date: 2nd July.
89)The best trick you played on someone: I dunno, and forgot.
90) IT'S MISSING!
91)Theme song: I like many songs by FALL OUT BOY! =D Fort Minor, Linkin Park, PANIC! At The Disco, Shakira, Limp Bizkit, BEP, Kelly Clarkson, PCD, BoA, Do As Infinity, Exile, m-flo, etc.
92)The hardest thing about growing up: Missing the carefree childhood days, and excepting people into your life.
93)Your funniest experience: forgot... but there was once at the Escape Theme Park Haunted House, there was this guy [i don't think it was a machine] who was like a zombie wearing glow-in-the-dark earrings, and he walked behind me and Celine saying "uhhh.... uuuhhhhh!!!!" and walking after us and I was SCREAMING like hell and it was very dark, so I couldn't see the guy, only his silhouette, and Celine [who was walking infront of me] suddenly stopped [I begged her to move before the guy got me], turned around and said "TIAM LAH! [shut up in Hokkien]" and the guy actually shut up and we ran off.
94)Your scariest moment: forgot it too. Oh wait, its the time i went into the Haunted House at Escape Theme Park. I came out and almost cried. Or I think I cried. *shrugs*
95)The silliest thing you ever said: err, i forgot. haha. But I always get tongue-tied and mix up words.
96)The funniest or most desperate thing you ever did to get the attention of the opposite sex: nothing. Aiya, I am always myself.
97)The scariest thing that ever happened to your friend(s): hospitalised. My classmates were so shocked. But only after she got discharged then we knew she was hospitalised -_-
98)The worst feeling in the world: being rejected, or having a quarrell with a close friend.
99)The best feeling in the world: Just, being happy! =D
100)5 people to tag: huh?

No comments: