G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 09, 2006

We pigged! =D

Opps, mistake. The B girls got 4th, thanks to Raffles Girls Secondary!

This was the original positions, starting from second position:
2nd; TKG [Tanjong Katong Girls]
3rd; MF [Mayflower, duh]
4th; RGS [Raffles Girls]

And then, RGS just had to ask for redress. And of course it was successful.
2nd; RGS
3rd; TKG
4th; MF

So they pushed our results down, argh. But the B girls still got a throphy! Though its 4th position, at least we still got something to be proud of.

As we sat there at the hall of NSC watching as a speech was made, throphies for individuals given out, throphies for the Optimist winnners, Laser winners, 420 winners, and lastly, Byte.

I think out of all the schools sitting their waiting for their schoolmates or schools to be given the throphies, i think MF was the only school who sat there waiting for only one throphy. Each and every other school who were there at least got about, 3 or 4 or more throphies!

VJC [Victoria Junior College] even got 19 throphies! Well, I noticed that for the 420 prize presentation part, their school practically clinched all the throphies. I think only one pair not from VJC managed to get the throphy for 420 class. LOL. Every other throphy for 420 class was given to VJC's 420 sailors.

So was the Laser class. VJC got many throphies for 420 and for Laser. Envious! Hope that our school would be able to do as well as them one day =D

For each sailor given out the individual prizes, the 3rd gets a cap, and the 2nd gets a UV SUIT! and you know what the champion gets?

A LIFE JACKET [or you can say buoyancy vest]!!!

And its the one i want to get! It costs 90 bucks. NINETY BUCKS!!! I saw it at the shop at NSC. Its the life jacket Zach and Tzu Ling has. I want to get one too, cos using the MOESSC life jackets are so... troublesome sometimes. You have to wash the life jackets and go all the way to the racks either at the school boats area or if not the optimist parking racks there to put it back.

I'd rather have my own life jacket, then I only need to wash it, no need to go all the way from one end of NSC to another just to put back some life jackets. LOL

We juniors [again] spent the whole day lazing around, with nothing to do. Mrs Sidhu went out to sea to help out on the byte course, and since the graduated seniors Farhana, Mui Fang and Keith came back hoping that we would win a prize, we were under their charge.

Most of the sec ones spent the day soaking in the sea water in the MOESSC life jackets and in our bootes. Haha, we played monkey with Mubarak's soccerball and played frisbee with some random bucket cover or something we found floating in the sea.

Before that, we were burying up people like Darren, then I heard the other group was burying Joseph alive, then Mubarak. Poor Mubarak, when he got buried, the guys carved for him disgusting stuff on the sand for him. Well, the guys and girls stuff. You get the idea, lets just say that they were horny.

Before that when I heard about Joseph being buried, I walked to the other end to see, but when I went there, I saw Quin and Darren and Wen Feng walking out, so i walked back to Mubarak there with them. Then when walking halfway there, I accidentally stepped hard on a thorn and I screamed. I wasn't wearing slippers cos the waves kept trying to wash out my slippers when I wore them, so it was hard to walk. It was very pain, so i limped back to where Justin and Wei Ming were burying Mubarak.

Then I sat down and wondered why it was still so pain, and I realised that the thorn went deep into my foot. And it hurts a lot when I walked. So i sat there for a long time trying to squeeze it out, then Peck Khee found out what happened and she kept telling me to tell Farhana, but I didn't want to and in the end when I couldn't squeeze it out, she rushed over to inform Farhana. Then Farhana and Mui Fang came over to see what happened, and Mui Fang suggested taking a pin to poke it out, while Darren told me to use a nail clipper to clip off some skin and try to squeeze it out again. LOL

So i sat there squeezing it out while everyone played in the water. The thorn was deep in my foot, so it took me a while and my foot bled a bit while attempting to get it out. Ouch. Then when a bit of it came out, Darren helped me to dig it out with his fingers while I kept screaming "No need!!! No need!!!" lol. In the end he did, and when he got it out he screamed "YAY ITS OUT!!!!" lol. But he threw it off lah, so I didn't see it. My foot started bleeding a bit where the thorn was, ouch again. He told me the thorn was quite long, and luckily i got it out. LOL. So I thanked him and went tell Farhana they all that i got it out and they told me to go wash the wound cos there was a lot of sand there. LOL.

Yesterday after the prize presentation, the MF sailors went to AMK Central's SEOUL GARDEN to pig out!

Everyone was rushing to flag up for the taxi outside of school. Then the seniors managed to get it first, then me, Ning Xin, Peck Khee, Yi Xuan and Quin managed to 'steal' the other taxi that came from Jack and David they all. LOL.

Then when we got there, Kai Xin and Samantha were walking outside, so we stopped outside Seoul Garden [and caused a conjestion for a while] and caught up with them. Then we saw one of the graduated seniors, Joanne. And we went in.

Slowly, everyone started coming in group by group. I think Wei Ming and Darren and dunno who were the only ones who went to take bus. Everyone else took a taxi. LOL.

When everyone got there, we waited for Mrs Sidhu for a long time before she came in with her husband, then we all started to rush for the drinks, then everyone started grabbing food, etc. Everyone ate so much, and drank so much. Even me. I ate till I felt like puking, cos we took too much meat and we had to finish it. Haha.

We tried shoving some to the boys table, but it was unsuccessful. Then Justin tried shoving some prawn onto our table, and we shoved it back to him. HAHA.

I think in the whole meal, the only person who didn't gain much weight was Chee Teng, cos he's vegetarian. So he could only eat all the veggie stuff and drink drinks while everyone ate so much. Haha. Ning Xin said it was bad to be vegetarian. haha.

I didn't even eat any vege! The table I was at [Ning Xin, Yi Xuan, Peck Khee and I] didn't want to eat any vege, so we only ate MEAT for the whole meal lor!! Feel so fat xD

We pigged out at Seoul Garden till about 10+ [in the night, duh]. Before we left. Everyone sat there and the graduated senior Keith went around showing us his handphone, which he typed in on the messaging area : "At the end of the meal make sure you thank cher"

So when Mrs Sidhu was about to say "lets go" or whatever, the seniors stood up and went "one, two, three" and we said "Thank you Mrs Sidhu." very unenthusiastically. But after we said that, everyone started clapping and whooting VERY enthusiastically. LOL. Everyone at Seoul Garden was staring at us.

After that, since AMK Central was so near my place, I walked home with my dad, who met me at the outside of Four Seasons, cos it was late.

And the moment i went back, I fell asleep after washing up. Was too tired.. lol.

No comments: