G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 02, 2006

Whoops. Very long since I updated. Teeheehee =D

Anyway.
Went to MOS early in the morning to meet Kerrie to do up the Math project game board. Supposed to meet at 10am, but I woke up late then when she called to make sure I was awake it was already 9:40+! Whoops! Then I rush rush, but tried printing the pics again, then cannot. Then bathe and rush and by the time I got to MOS it was 10:50 and I was all sweaty and my hair was like, WOOSH!

Worse, I made Kerrie wait for practically an hour. Sorry dear. =(

When I got there surprisingly she wasn't like, going to scream until the whole Jubilee building collasped. She just like told me how long she waited and like nagged a bit etc. Then after that she was okay. Thanks Ker, you're the best! =D

Anyways. After that we couldn't really get anything done cos I didn't have the pics of America's stars etc so that we could do up the board. The only thing we could do was to thickened the lines of the board. So Kerrie suggested going to her place to do the board and I was like, okay.

After I ate finish at MOS, we went up to the 3rd [and last] storey of Jubilee and went to X-ZONE! wooh! Super fun lah! X-ZONE was like, totally empty can? Only like, 3+ people [not counting the counter staff] there lor! And we saw one guy playing the drum that game XD damn cool. He played so super fast lah!

The first thing we did when we got there was to look at Time Crisis, high-five each other and rush to the counter to buy a card. okay, wait, thats 3 things. haha.

The moment we got the card we rushed to Time Crisis II and scanned the card. Whoo! Damn fun larhs! Then we played, and we both died a few times. Then we kept playing and playing and topping up the card and topping up the card like, 3 times or more while playing lar! We played Time Crisis II until we completed the WHOLE FREAKING GAME!

Like, HOW COOL IS THAT?!?!

We got to the 6th position of the game larh! I bet many people didn't even make it NEAR lorh! We completed like, EVERY SINGLE FREAKING STAGE OF THE GAME! Wuahaha. Game+$$$ queens man.

After that, played a few more games. Then we stare stare at this other guy who came to play the like, drum game there. He was super cool lah! Play until like damn pro liddat. So pei fu!

Then we left and went to take MRT to Yio Chu Kang to Kerrie's place. Her mom and sister were both at home. I said hi, then I noticed her sister was super skinny lah! So good lor. No wonder Kerrie's jealous. But its not like Kerrie is fat lor. =)

We cut off some pictures of superstars from like, America Australia etc, from magazines. Then I started reading some mags from America or err dunno what country. But of course is buy from Singapore one lah. 8 bucks for one mag leh! oh my goodness. So ex. And both the mags are like, different titles one larh. One is M and another is J-14. Although both are diff titles, BOTH HAD ZAC EFRON ON THE FRONT COVER!

Woah, High School Musical has got Zac Efron famous man!

But of course lah, he is like so shuai lorh! *screams*

Anyway, we do the board etc, and her mom calls us down for teabreak. When going downstairs, Kerrie said this is all because of me, because she's never had teabreak in her life. LOL.

So around 4:40+ i left her place and we waited at the bus stop for like, dunno how long for 825. Then when like, 2 163s and 2 855s went past, we were like, a bit fed up. So Kerrie went to look at the erm... the pole that every bus stop has to state which buses stop there. Then Kerrie asked if today was a Saturday and when I told her yah she was like, OMG! We waited here for nothing! Last bus was at 2:30!!!!!!!

Like, what the heck? We wasted our time lah.... -_-

Anyway when I got home my bro wasn't home, so called my mom asked her where my bro and maid went. She said that they might be downstairs cos my bro wanted to ride the bike. So of course got to go downstairs again lor. SO FREAKING WARM LAH! I sweated like hell, haha!

When i finally went up with them, i immediately turned on the com. lol. COMPUTER ADDICT!!! =D

And oh ya. Happy be-lated [by 1 hr and 50 mins] to CELINE XIE my darling! lol!
Sorry for wishing you a belated birthday, you weren't home all day and your phone was off.

To Aaron, please cheer up. Sailing competitions are tough lah... must ren zhu! Your first race, so its no wonder you done badly. Well, so did I lol. And don't try comparing yourself with that Jack! He is like, totally suck at sailing can? He is worse compared to you. He tio fever and headache can still go LAN! wah lao lor! Must cheer up dude, cos you have another day of competition to face. Just take your mind off the positions. DSQ [disqualified] for a first-timer is okay one lah. Don't worry. =D

must jiayous okay! Pull up your position! =) stop demoralising yourself lah, FUTURE ZACH! lol. GETCHA HEAD IN THE GAME! =D

To Kerrie, SORRY I WAS SO LATE TODAY DEAR. SORRY, SORRY SORRY! =(

okay finally done with this post. I kept getting distracted while typing this post, so from 11+ until now I have been typing this post. LOL.

Really sleepy. YAWN. Shall post some pics I found at the MFSS gallery... some from sailing camp and some from SL selection camp =D

BYE! =D

p.s. ZAC EFRON IS TOTALLY HOT!! =D Don't you all agree? High School Musical DVD had better be out in Singapore soon since it already is in US, or I am gonna flip man! I gotta get my, get my head in the game. You gotta getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha head in da game!

No comments: