G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 24, 2006

Ergh. FINALLY having sailing PT tomorrow. Heh... I will die running again. x)

Yesyesyes! Went to J8 with Melody today..
woke up at 9AM, then go back to sleep until 9:30AM. Then my mom chased me and tell me cannot be late, cos I am always late =(

I was supposed to meet Mel at 10:30am. And when Mel called me to check if I was ready it was just nicely 10:30am and told me that when she was ready she would call me. Heh. Then at around 10:50am she still never call! So my mom asked if we wanted a lift, then I called Melody and she said her dad was still eating so, okay she didn't mind getting a ride from my dad.

When we got to J8's open area on the 3rd floor, there were only 2 rows of people. Hmm... not even 3 rows! Cos its like, you can choose where to sit. So we decided to come back later. We went to Mini Toons and I bought another hairband x) this time, white. Heh! Then I didn't buy my colored shoelaces cos I dunno what color to buy. Aww... (:

Then we walked around etc and when we got back there was slightly more people so we joined in. When it was about 12pm, still not much of a crowd. 12:30pm, still not much of a crowd. Only more people came in. Then 1pm, slightly more people. But still damn little people lah! and this is a ming xing thing lah, so i expected a really huge crowd. In the end at 1:30+ then the open air thingy was slightly more filled, and it was getting very noisy.

At 1:42pm dunno why the front people, like the LUCIFY fc people started standing up, and people behind them f0llowed, and slowly everyone was standing up and rushing to the front. So me and Mel also did the same. Heh. It was super warm there lah, so many people around. It was a bit hard to breathe at first cos its like, suddenly then everyone started squishing each other and pushing, etc. Then I got adjusted, and it was okay. Then we stood there until 2:15pm [superstars are always LATE!!!] and they finally came. Haha. Before that dunno which siao siao people go keep screaming, then the screams made everyone look to the entrance where they will enter from, thinking that all the SuperBand people already come. =/

They didn't do much.. only about 30mins they were on stage. Melody was like, "MISAKI!!! OMGOMG MISAKI!" =/

Then when it was over we stayed to wait for Colin. He go say that got Singapore Idol event, then Melody wanna go. So Mel called him and asked him where he was. Then we walk around and buy ice cream then he finally came. In the end there was no Singapore Idol event lah! He talk so much crap. Then Melody went to take more pics of the SuperBand banner, and then Colin didn't bother waiting for us then he left. Wah lao ei.. then we called him and he was on the 4th floor when we were on the 2nd!!! We just went down then he tell us! =/

When we went up the first thing he did was look at me. Then I looked and him and gave him a "What???" face. Then he asked "Are you Malay?" Ehh, I so wanted to kill him. I was like, "I'm CHINESE, DUH!" and he was like "oh okok" go die lah Colin!!!

Then we left. Then when walking at the outside of the MRT station at Bishan there we saw Yeong Deng, then he like so shocked to see us and so blur liddat. then we waved at him and he did the same and we walked off. Heh.

After we got onto Mel's dad's car, Colin still didn't know we left. He told us he was at KFC and asked where we were. Melody was like, "Wah lao, you at KFC guan wo men shen me pi shi. We already left liao lor! HAHAHA"

Then we go ah mah's house eat blah blah cos we haven't eaten our lunch yet etc... then we ate 2 bowls of ice cream at ah mah's place. WAHH so full liao Melody was still like, oh I still want somemore ice cream!!! - I was so shocked.

When I got home, immediately turn on com! Heheh! =D
I did a new blogskin... planning to submit it at blogskins.com cos I very long never submit skin lerh. I am so flattered, SO MANY PEOPLE WHO VISITED MY BLOG ARE USING MY BLOGSKINS! WOW! But I noticed those with small div tags have gone haywire... like out of line. =/ whoops, sorry people. I will try to get the coding correct and resubmit it. (:

And yes, for FATAL FRAME II fans, congrats, cos the skin I made is on Fatal Frame II, Crimson Butterfly. So yep, go check it out after I bothered to code it, yeah? Will appreciate it. Heh. And yesyes, the skin has this terrible pic of the 2 sisters.... very scary. It took me a lot of guts to make that blogskin cos when I looked at the pic it gave me the creeps. But now its done, so yeah! (:

Buh-bye! =D

No comments: