G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Don't help us - don't get respect.

Recently the lessons in class are BORING lah. Its like, we had this new trainee teacher Ms Oh to come teach our class English and Math, replacing Mrs Thomas and Ms Lim during her 'trainee period'.

Not to be mean or anything, but I think the whole class doesn't respect her. I guess one reason is because her teaching methods are quite boring, and it seriously bores us out. How do I know that everyone doesn't respect her? - well, no one does her homework, period.

Kerrie told me even Jia Qi and Seraphina don't do her homework. She is not getting any respect from anyone in our class. Even when we great her good morning or in any sense good afternoon, the class suddenly lost the enthusiasim for greating teachers. We have become like, very enthu-less. As in, seriously, no one in my class respects her. I guess she should brush up on her teaching methods?

Now I am currently spending 2 weeks away from sailing. Yay! No sailing for 2 weeks. The 2 weeks is our break, thanks to the competitions we went to. We missed many lessons.. so yeah, we have to buck up.

Today during Math, while Ms Oh was scribbling some weirdo formula for dunno what number sequence or something i don't know, Ms Lim told us our results for class test. I was praying and hoping, and kept saying in my mind "Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Pass. Come on lah, pass already!" etc. Since Ms Lim didn't read out my register number, and Elizabeth had something to ask, she came over to our table and after answering Elizabeth's question, Ms Lim showed me my results.

a WHOOPING 0/20.

I was sitting there stoning while Ms Lim pat my back and said "You have to buck up okay Gwen?" and walked off to see what Pamela needed. I told Elizabeth how much I got and Elizabeth went "Huh? Omg, really?!" that kinda thing. Then Darren overheard, and he asked "Gwen, you okay?"

Seriously, no crying or crap, but I was really upset. I mean, at least lemme get one freaking mark already! But instead i didn't even have 1 mark. Seesh, whatta looser.

I have decided to push myself this time and study, study, study! Anyone wanna join me as I like, chiong homework, pop questionmarks ontop of my head while looking at the Math textbook, etc? Haha. I guess I can't study alone... it'd not be any help if you don't have anyone to help you with your work. when you need help. haha.

Joseph, Nicholas and I gave the Student Councilors' speech thingy today. Yep, all 3 of us together, reading out the lines types out on the script. We were the only people who did 3-at-a-time that kinda thing. Everyone else did their speeches individually. Haha. The sailors are so special. S cube [3]! Sailors So Special. SSS, S cube [3]! =D ahaha lame crap lah.

Anyway, Jing Yi, Janisha and Jody [J cube (3)! LOL] cheered for me. As in, they shouted "WHOO!!!" that kinda thing for me. Aww, so touched. Even though I didn't hear it, but thanks for cheering for me. Hehe. So nice of you 3. Though no one else cheered along with you, cos i understand, it'd be too paisei. haha.

But too bad, I didn't hear it. But after they told me that they cheered for me, I totally hugged them back. Hahas.

Hmm... shall go sleep now. Its already 12:02AM! Diediedie. Was chionging homework and ended up coming to post on my blog. Haha. And YES! I managed to chiong 3 levels in Maple! From level 10 I trained till I was level 13 just now. YAY! =D

Okay, night! =]

No comments: