G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Oh gosh. Slept through the afternoon again. =/
Was so tired that I sat down on the sofa while watching some stupid Cartoon Network cartoon my bro was watching and fell asleep. And apparently, left the computer on. Great, just great. So my dad came home and used the computer while I was asleep. I woke up and looked into my room and saw him at the computer table and just went back to sleep.

And yesyes! Cannot wait cannot wait! My parents are considering a new computer! WUAHAHA. I want a totally BLACK one okay! =D

I can't believe NICOLETTE [or Colette =D] and QUIN stayed back to help "revamp" the classroom by clearing the rubbish on the floor, taking down that stupid "1NA" thing at the back of our class on the board, and revamping the updates on the whiteboard. Nicolette was even kind enough to volunteer to help update the board everyday! Like, totally zomg larh! THANKS NICOLETTE! You must understand how much I love you okay! Heh.

And yes, thanks Quin for volunteering your name to be on the duty roster, too. You're the best can! Haha. LOVE! Best sailing teammates too yeah. ;)

Now the classroom is so clean its like, I totally cannot spot rubbish on the floor after we stayed back to clear it up. Tomorrow before the Math and Science week workshop, I'm planning to clean up the teachers' table and the computer.. its damn dusty can. Also tidy up the books behind belonging to sec 5s and 4s, which is currently shoved to the corner of the class behind the teachers' table... its uber dusty can, and the books are like, totally dirty and Quin said "Maybe infested with INSECTS". Eww, GROSS!!!

YAY for Lucify fans, cos I'm gonna upload the damned pics I took at J8.

[cue: SCREAM!]

Yerps. Photographs curtesy of me, so yeah. Hehheh.

BUT for now, I shall go eat dinner and watch TV. Waking up on an EMPTY stomach is badbadbad for health can! Photos can wait... till eternity! Muahaha.

And yesyes, after I kena flu, I even kena gastric. OUCH can! It totally sucks having gastric... argh lah. Now my stomach is feeling very weird.. and a bit pain. And I keep sneezing and coughing. ARGH!

No comments: