G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 23, 2006

Haha, stop complaining cos I have already updated! x)

Whoosh. PESTA SUKAN coming up MF sailors! Hope that this time, the C div will do better. Even though it might be individual ranking, but oh well.

Planning to go grab some pri 6s from ATS to come MF join sailing. Heh. Especially girls.. otherwise we C div girls have to sail very hard in order to even get close to third placing. =(

This morning went to Hope Church with Yan Wen and Celine. Again, I was late. AHHHHH. Stupid me.. I reminded my mom to wake me up at about 10, but she forgot, and went off to work and left me sleeping!!! AHHHHHH! Supposed to meet Celine at AMK MRT station at 12, and meet Yan Wen at Somerset MRT station. Then at 5 mins to 12 the phone rang, and I woke up. Then my bro told me the phone call is for me and passed to me the phone.

Celine was like "Wah Gwen, why you sound like you just woke up?"
And I was like "Coz I just did..."
Then I looked at the clock. OH GAWD DAMMIT!!! 11.55pm!!! WHAT THE!

So Celine was like, "Err, omg Gwen. You know what? Ban ji ban ya's gonna kill you. Hurry go get ready. See ya at 12."

Then I was still a bit sleepy, so rush rush then 12:20pm then leave house and reached AMK MRT station at 12:30!!! And I heard that it starts at 12:30!!! DIE!!!

Then Celine told me than Yan Wen was so gonna kill me. Then we ran to the barriers there, only to find that Celine's card no money. "Oh shit Gwen WAITTTT! My card no money liao!!! I need top up!" she was like, practically shouting across the barrier to me, cos I already tapped my card. A guy who walked pass me said softly to his friend "No money in your card then top up lah!" and I was like, staring at him. Whats his problem?

Anyway, she took like, almost 10 mins to top up her card. Cos she didn't have enough money, then she couldn't find any $5 note, then blah blah. So when we got up onto the platform it was already 12:40, and this time Celine assured me that Yan Wen was gonna kill me liao lorh.

Then we reached Somerset, saw Yan Wen and her friend, Su Min. [or wassit Shu Min? =/ ]
Yan Wen was like, "WAH! FINALLY! Gwendolyn Neo you wanna die izzit! Huh! Sleeping and dreaming of mou mou ren izzit!!! *points to Celine* And YOU! Don't think I DUNNO! You got yer butt stuck in the mah tong [toilet bowl] and while doing your business you must be thinking of AH ZHU, right!!!" we were like, Err?

Chionged to the Nexus Auditorium only to find we were half an hour late, and that we missed the video clip. Then when the sermon or whatever started, we shifted seats. Then this girl, Celine Koh, came up to meet us. She told me "Hi, Celine." and I thought she was asking if I was Celine. Then ban ji ban ya said "She's Gwen" then she shook hands with me. Then she went to Celine Xie, then said "Hi, Celine." and Celine Xie was like "Huh, you're Celine? Oh hi, I'm Celine!" lol.

Then Christine joined us and talked to us etc. Then we went for lunch, and Yan Wen's friend Fo [something, sorry, forgot how to spell. But it sounded like 'Phonics'?] kept teasing Celine Xie and Celine Koh. She was like, "Celine!!!" then she looks at Celine Koh. Then Celine Koh looks at her and she says, "No, I was calling that Celine! *points to Celine Xie*". LOL. All of Yan Wen's friends kept teasing them about having the same names.

After eating Yan Wen started to throw ice at me. One ice cube even hit my head and I was like WTH!!! She threw ice all over my bag also lah! Then after that she grabbed a whole handful of ice and tried to throw it down my shirt. In the end she did, and wah lao!!! It was so cold lah!!! Then she stood there laughing. GRR.

After that went to Celine XIE's mother's shop to find her mom and my mom. Then we went to Celine's place to get the hamster cage. On the way, Celine, Yan Wen, Su Min and I kept talking about documentaries, especially about the bermuda triangle, cos Celine started that topic and we talked about it for like, until after we got the cage, until we left Celine's house, until we got to Yishun to get Yan Wen's hamster. LOL. People around us was like, kept looking at us. I think they were listening, cos we were debating about the Bermuda Triangle, and what causes the time to stop, and why they were 10mins behind actual time.

Anyway... i think i better go sleep liao. tomorrow at 9 i have to wake up to meet Melody to go to the SuperBand event which starts at 2 and we're leaving our houses at about 10:30am. Wah, so early. I better go sleep now. Buh bye!

p.s. The Fairy's Doll musical was a great sucess! Yay! Especially for Jia Qi, Seraphina and Nicolette. They were the dancers, and I think they put in a lot of effort for this event. YAY for them! =D

No comments: