G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 03, 2006

ARGH! Sometimes, I just wished I could have so much tecnology knowledge, that I could like, corrupt people's blogs and stuff. DAMN IT! Grr. We all think the line has been crossed a bit.

Well, I should just learn to cool down now. haha.

Tomorrow, ESCAPE! Woohoo! With Alicia, Kerrie and Elizabeth and maybe Alicia's friend. =D hope cia's friend can come too. =D

Many things have happened this year, I feel. Many things that made me happy, shocked, upset, heartbroken, touched, etc. But recently, the things that have happened are never looking on the bright side of life... how should I put it? Its all depressing for me. Oh, lets just hope that whatever happened between Yan Wen and I, shall not repeat in my secondary school life. Like, not between Yan Wen and I lar... but between me and a friend who I knew since first day of orientation? But at least Yan Wen and I are friends now. =D

Cia just came over just now and we watched HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL's encore on Disney Channel. Kerrie used my Disney account [she rushed me to sign up, since she wasn't on her comp and all] and tried her luck for those High School Musical giveaways... a soundtrack which is autographed!!! Like, OMG! And a HSM JACKET! So cool lah. WILDCATS STYLE =D

Anyway, we were like, so into the show lah. Then we watched until it ended; 9.30pm. Then Cia stayed here till like, 10.20+ and her dad came to fetch her. Rahas. so funny... cos this late afternoon when she came over, she had problems. She kept getting lost. Funny thing was, she took the correct lift up to my house outisde, then she though "wah so plain and so little slippers, sure not Gwen's house lah" and left!!! Later I told her the directions, and when she rang my doorbell, she was like, laughing and telling me this was the house which looks quite plain and with very little slippers -_- HAHAHA.

ALICIA, YOU ARE SOOO CUTE CAN!

Can't wait to go ESCAPE! NONO, not the Haunted House dearies. HAUNTED HOUSE PRACTICALLY MADE ME CRY! So scary one lar! Wahaha... but tickets price for 13 and above is like, $16.30, Kerrie told me. I was so shocked larh... 16 bucks for one ticket that lets you into a lousy theme park with like, NO ROLLER COASTERS EXCEPT ALPHA 8?!?!

And no way will I sit in Alpha 8 peeps; the last time i went there with Celine, Xiu Zhen and Yan Qi, I practically flew out of the cart cos the people didn't secure it properly. It almost killed Celine and I okay!
'
Anyway... shall blog more later or something. Oh ya before I end the post, should show you the poster JOSEPH did up for our campaigning for being Student Councilors! JNG, the future Student Councilors aka sailors! Whee~


We are sailors; We are workers; Vote for us as your future councilors!

Wahaha!
JOSEPH, like, thank you can! You totally rock can!!! =D Okay, you may not think this poster is nice, but to me it rocks! JNG! =D lol.

Another funny pic he sent to me..


Not true lah can! We're not evvviiiiiiillllllll.

Okay, i shall go do up another poster for JNG's campaigning! wooh! =D
Shan't slack in this; I must play my fair share! =D

No comments: