G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lucify Photos!

YAY! Here are some of the Lucify photos!


A random pic of the banner. Hmm, Vic looks weird...

Woah. Someone kena interview worh!
The banner; LUCIFY, SOUL, MI LU BING and J3.
SuperBand!
Lalala, totally RANDOM!~
Melody taking a photo of the banner. Eyerhs, it was so crowded!Lucify! (: very blurr pic... my hand was shaking I guess.
Slightly clearer pic of the banner. That stupid white pole is blocking everything. SEESH!
More random pics...


There (:

I shall upload the other like, 40+ or something pics tomorrow. Heh.

And I will ask Melody to send to me the pics she took. Her camera's colors are nicer... I forgot to set my camera to VIBRANT color setting. =/

No comments: