G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 22, 2006

I have practically not posted for like, a week liao! Whoops. Hehhheh.

Thanks to blogger.com giving me some seriously stupid problems.. Like when I tried to upload some photos, the whole thing would hang. And it happens especially when uploading some photos after typing a super long post lah!

Ehh, just now Alicia and Kerrie came over. Alicia was like, not happy cos she waited for nothing.

Today is [duh] racial harmony day. They told us to wear those costumes like saris and those malay traditional costumes etc. Haha, I noticed that only the upper sec like sec 4s and 5s can have like half the class wearing the traditional costumes =/

the lower sec didn't bother at all. Well, only a few. Like for my class, only Shriram, Bernice and Aishah wore the traditional costumes. Bernice looked sorta weird thou, cos the costume she wore was like, white and blue [only the flowers and the scarf or whatever is blue], and she herself is already so white. Clash lah! But Aishah looked nice.. I heard that her traditional costume was made by her mom. Like, how cool is that lah!

Shriram wore a costume that was very simple lah.. but he managed to get nominated for the 'best dressed students' thingy! what crap? I thought Aishah would get nominated or something. But in the end, Shriram also didn't win the best dressed either. HEH. Best class was 4H, followed by 5F [Melody was betting with me and Xin Zhi that 5F would win] and best dressed female and male i totally forgot. Heh.

Today we didn't have English lesson! Wuahaha. It was replaced by this drama lesson thingy. The start was okay lah... but after a while it got a bit boring. The teacher was i guess from Australia or something. He was like, telling us how shocked he was when he was told that lessons start today at 7:30AM. We were like, "Huh? We start school at this time everyday and you only need to teach us for 2 measly english periods every Friday at 7:30AM and you complain???" that kinda thing. Haha.

But sad, after recess we still had Chinese. But cos of the school's musical "The Fairy's Doll" yesterday, our chinese teacher didn't really teach much.. only go through the 'jin ya qian' book, and I believe that many people did badly for the 'jin ya qian' test, which was on some stories in the book. Stupid, I forgot to pack in my jin ya qian! Then Kerrie and Eileen were not in class cos of the stupid FFC - Mr Kwek went mad again - and I was like, oh shit I am sitting alone, Alicia never bring and Kerrie and Eileen aren't here!!!

Mauruay [ehh, is this how to spell his name?] had one book, and Benedict also had! Then both of them are sitting together then Mauruay go lend his book to the other 1A guy. And he was like, [in his Thai accent] "Opps, you are too late." then he told me to share with him and Benedict instead lorh. They sitting infront of me, how I share? Stand up and stare at the book infront as Mauruay tilts it for me meh. Haha. If I move my chair infront might kena scolding from Ms Ham cos she told us to bring our jin ya qian. He was like, [in Thai accent, again,] "You come lah, since you don't have the book." but in the end I never. AHHHH Mauruay I hate you for your talent in piano lah! LOL.

Kerrie came over, and was supposed to be doing the duty roster, seating plan and class tee for the class. In the end she come over and we only play com and talk talk. Then suddenly the door bell rang and after the gate was opened for her and closed, Alicia came into my room and we were like, "CIA! How come you come?" I guessed she was mad at Elizabeth for making her wait for her at Mac near our school for nothing. Aww.

Anyway..
I shall upload the photos of the class I took a few days ago... with the 5 days of me bringing my camera to school. For 2 weeks! Grr, the class made me bring it for 5 days! The photos would be uploaded into another post.. cos since I already spent so much time typing this post, I don't wanna loose it again just cos of a photo. Heh.

No comments: