G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, July 15, 2006

A quickie...

Hmm okay shall do a quick one.. since its already so late.

I brought my camera to school again, and told Mrs Thomas about taking the class photo, again.

and AGAIN, about 70-80% of the class was reluctant to take the class photos - AGAIN. Argh. Can they understand that I've brought my camera to school for like, 3 days straight already? Just so that we could take the class photos???

Anyway.
During first period Science, which is on the 2nd last period of the day, we took the Science class test, and woah, I think I would flunk it badly. I didn't even study at all, thinking it was supposed to be on next week. And lemme tell you this - rushing through your notes at the last 5 mins before the test starts, doesn't help much.

The paper is 15 mins. Yes, 15 mins. That shows you how easy the paper is supposed/meant to be. But obviously, Gwendolyn Neo here didn't bother studying and hence, sat there scratching her head wondering what the answer might be. Haha! Okay seriously, I was sitting there and SWINGING MY PEN, as usual [now that I am getting better at it, I swing my pen whenever I have got nothing to do, or when I am nervous. HA!]. The Science lab is not exactly the right place for you to be fretting over your Science class test.

Before we started the class test, Ms Parimala was going through with us about the microscope and its parts, as it is tested in the class test that she gave us. So she drew a picture of a microscope on the whiteboard in the Science lab, then she labeld the parts.

Then, she told us which part was what name, and what that part of the microscope does. So I sat there watching as she slowly wrote the name for each part. "Coarse adjustment... fine adjustment... mirror... objective lens... yadayada etc dtc." I kept telling myself. Haha.

After Ms Parimala was done with going through the parts with us, she turned to us, gave out our class test papers, and told us to start. And the best thing was, SHE FORGOT TO ERASE OFF THE DRAWING OF THE MICROSCOPE FROM THE WHITEBOARD, meaning ALL THE ANSWERS FOR THE MICROSCOPE LABELING SECTION WAS ON THE BOARD!! Haha! Everyone was like "Ei, the answers are on the board. Hurry hurry, go copy! Go copy lah!!!" and everyone flipped their papers to the page with the microscope labeling part and scribbled. Haha. Then Shriram said "Erm, Ms Parimala, you didn't erase off the answers." and everyone went "what the heck!" LOL.

So when I finished the class test around 15 mins later, I was like, damn sad. Even though the test is upon 20 marks lah, but I feel that I should have studied. Hais. Nevermind, whats done is done, whats past is past. Now I just have to study for my D&T test next week!

No comments: