G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Wah, tiring day and my legs are very tired! =D

Err.. omg! I was just using blog search, and I typed in my name. I found this:

Global Communicator: L. Marilyn Crawford
27 Jun 2006 by Gwendolyn Quinn
L. Marilyn Crawford President & CEO Primetime OmnimediaNYC. L. Marilyn Crawford, President and CEO, Primetime Omnimedia, has built her extraordinarily successful career in strategic marketing through creative ideas and hard work. ...

omgoodness! Note the part highlighted in RED [color included for colorblind people -_-] ! SEE THAT NAME!!!

GWENDOLYN QUINN.

QUINTESSENCE LIU! There's someone who has the combined name of you and me! =D haha. Erm, except that for me and Quintessence, it should be Gwendolyn Quin, not Gwendolyn QuinN. I was so shocked when I saw the Gwendolyn Quinn. haha! Cos I have a friend named Quintessence [we call her Quin] and my name is [duh] Gwendolyn =D

so, BOOYA! end of yet again, another 'SHOCKING' story!

I went to visit Singapore's LARGEST [as stated on the poster] Theme Park!

When exiting Escape at the end of the day, we noticed that the banner only stated LARGEST theme park. Instead of LARGEST, why not ONLY? Cos Escape Theme Park really is Singapore's ONLY theme park. Notice how people actually change the words just to hide the true, cold facts and lie to people about the bigger image. Doh!

Anyway. So we went to Escape. First thing to do :

FIND A LOCKER!

Yes, okay, we were there pretty early. We reached Downtown East at near 11am, so there wasn't a crowd there. So we happily skipped to a locker and put in the money [grumbled a bit] and shove our stuff in. Then Alicia made me wear a sleeveless top with her, ouch. I hate sleeveless tops! But oh well, after we got to Escape and Alicia made me change into the top she brought, Elizabeth and Kerrie obviously didn't allow me to change back into my pink Coverse top, and they took it away from me and pulled me away from the toilet!!! The suffering i received!

Secondly,

CHIONG TO DAYTONA GO-CART! Whoo!

There was only like, 4 people who were racing at first. When we went to the area where Daytona was, there was no one infront of us in the queue, only people who just came back from driving a few laps. So when those people got off their go-carts, we immediately rushed in when the girl gave us the signal. Remembering my favourite car I took the last time I came with Celine, I immediately hopped into number 16, my fav car! =D even though it was second in the parking area, which meant I would have to go second. Kerrie was first, because her car was infront of mine and hence she left first.

The funny thing was that when we started, I could practically overtake Kerrie at the part where you go like, in circles upwards. Then I didn't wanna overtake her for fear of banging into her... so I stepped on the brakes lightly and told her to "GOGOGO!!" and that "I DOWAN TO BANG YOU!!!" but she was scared of speeding all the way up at that part.. so I had to overtake her in the end. She was like screaming and oei-ing. So in the end, I finished last. haha.

Thirdly,

ENJOY ALL THE RIDES! =D

So we went around trying all the rides. Kerrie, Elizabeth and Alicia even went on the choo choo train! The one for like, 5 year olds? Where you sit on train carts and you can sit in the cabin or at the engine there? Ya!!! They were so childish to sit on that. I stayed outside and watched them slowly go past going "HI GWEN!" and I, being scarstic, told them "WOAH! How much fun is THAT! There is nothing better than sitting on a choo choo train for like, practically 3 year olds!"

Seriously, even the carts itself seemed too small for them! -_-

Anyway, the rest of the day seemed a bit dull, cos everyone was tired and we turned grouchy. Even me. And oh ya, the candy floss there was HUMONGOUS! Except for the fact that we were the first to buy the candy floss at that stall for the day, and hence ours was considered small when compared to other peoples'. Just wait till I ask Elizabeth if she captured an image of other people's candy floss. You'd be shocked!


Tomorrow is my long anticipated, most-feared, most-dreaded INTERSCHOOLS CHAMPIONSHIPS.

I think I will like, totally freak out! =( the competition shall be tough, and i do believe I should memorise my course and flags more, before I embarass myself by going on the wrong course, like David and Jack did during the Singapore Nationals, where they went on course I1 instead of I2. They were so embarassed after that, and they earned themselves an DNF, which means Did Not Finish, and it pulled down their ranking.

Oh ya, shall post more pics. FROM SAILING CAMP! YAY people, YAY! =D finally, they got it uploaded on the MFSS gallery! =D



Going on a run. Whoops, I hate going on runs. See those PICOs with purple sails? and That TOPPER [red and white sail]. Jack, Bryan [topper] and Aaron [Topper]. LOL

The MF sailing team =D . one morning after physical training. Everyone was still half asleep and sweaty and stinky. haha


During the BBQ at SAFYC on the second night. Mubarak and Ryan the satay man! ahhaa!


Another pic of the sailing team after the BBQ. All sleepy already. zzz...


The girls of MF sailing team =D But samantha didn't come, so she wasn't in this pic. Lu Xin also. Wah, in total only 11 girls in sailing! =O


And now, the boys -_-


The sailing team with our teachers-in-charge [Mrs Sidhu, Ms Cheng and Mr Lee] on the last day of sailing camp at SAFYC.


MF sailing team with some ex-captains [and seniors].


We saw this while sailing on the last day [or whatever day]. Must be practicing for National Day Parade! =D yay Singapore! -_-


The lower sec girls studying during the camp... haha! This is the first camp I've seen that the teachers have reserved a time [for this case I think it was at night 9 plus] for all of us to study!


"Be mighty in boat and speed" lol. For Mayflower Secondary it is "Be mighty in thought and deed" and so some of the seniors changed it to "Be mighty in Boat and Speed"!. haha

I guess that shall be all. And oh ya, somemore pics from washing of boats that time =D


Me washing [either Tzu Ling or Luo Ling's boat. I think its Luo Ling] the boat! =D


Me and Quin washing MOE byte 8. She was spraying water at the boat, but also indirectly spraying water at me too -_-


Mrs Sidhu took this pic of Nicholas, Joseph and I for the Student Leaders campaigning! Its a nice picture, with the school sail SIN4433 for optimist behind us. =D

Okay, I guess I shall sleep now... really tired, and tomorrow I have the Interschools on. *yawn*
It shall be another tiring day tomorrow. MUST. GEAR. UP! YAY interschools! I must not get last for any race this time. I am determined and confident that my school would win! We shall emerge champions =D MF SAILING TEAM RULES! [thinking optimistically helps a lot for races, quoted from Mrs Sidhu =p]

No comments: