G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Say aloha to our board games people!

Currently rushing through a Math project powerpoint presentation. Must be handed in tomorrow. AHHH I am gonna die if i cannot complete it!!!

Anyway.
Today's Math lesson is what I can call the best. Why? We were brought up to the library after recess, the moment Ms Oh and Ms Lim came in. Then the groups that were supposed to present their presentation today for their Math projects [the board games etc] presented and introduced what they did.

Mainly, everyone did board games. Haha.

Most innovative and creative one so far: Pearlyn's group. Shall take a picture of it or something tomorrow if I can, and post it here. Its really nicely done, and its something like the game of life. =)

The moment we saw Pearlyn's group present their board game, with a custom-made box and all, we looked at our own board and felt very...

Pek Chek [or however you spell it].

Compared to theirs, ours is like, small and tiny. As in, for our board game, we seem to have spent much lesser time on our board, and for their board, they seemed to have spent like, weeks of hard effort on it. But okay honestly, we didn't spend much time on ours. Hahah.

My group's presenting tomorrow, and Math is the last period tomorrow! Haha, we would most probably spend our whole time in the library presenting and then when the last bell rings we shall just leave the library. Haha. Its like, damn shuang. The library is nice! LOL.

Again, no one paid attention in Ms Oh's English lesson.

This morning at the start of the day before my Chinese teacher came in to conduct her lessons, I took out my camera and starting photos of everyone. Hehe.

The class, though, was reluctant to take a class photo. I guess many were camera-shy. =/

anyway.
I guess i shall carry on with my ppt. Nono, i shall take a break now and go eat dinner while i play maple.

And I think my dad is going to get us a new computer, seeing how our current computer has been giving us multiple problems time and time again. =/

But if we get the computer, i shall wait a long long time before i get my laptop =/
sigh. all for the convienience of everyone. including me. ahah.

No comments: