G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Apparently Shriram, Darren and De Yuan are aware of my blog. So a quick HI! to them (:

Shriram was reading out all my blog posts with him in it. And he was like *in a sissy voice* "Shriram got 40/40 for his Home Econs test blah blah blah..." and was like, irritating me cos those are my blog posts... so lame lah.

And yes, Ms Ham told Mrs Thomas about me talking to my clique too much during Chinese lesson... Maruay, I guess I will have to sit with you now =/ let Kerrie sit with Benedict and call him "ah boy" more often. HAHA.

ARGH. Reported sick during sailing PT today... only flu! Then Quin also had flu... practically most of the 1E girls had flu... all pass here pass there. So both of us reported sick. Then we sit there sian sian while everyone did the warmups, and we helped Ms Cheng to count the forms that we handed in, and I seperated them in 3 groups : Byte, Optimist and Questionmark.

Lin Jie's paper was in the questionmark section. And only HIS. Cos he didn't state which class of boat he was using... he was still unsure whether he is under byte or optimist. Cos Mrs Sidhu is gonna change him... but Mrs Sidhu still considering cos Lin Jie on optimist already slack like hell. OPPOURTUNITY COST [learnt from my dad]! If he goes on byte, he has lesser chance to slack cos the byte is like, 3 times or more faster than an optimist.. no time to sit inside and sleep and bail water. Secondly, optimist needs to use manual bailer while byte, on the other hand, gets an auto-bailer in the boat [WUAHAHA. Being a BYTE sailor is good okay!]. So he doesn't get to play a fool while bailing water. And optimist is big enough for the sailors to even use it as a bed to sleep in while for byte you can't because [the part where the auto bailer is] is quite small, and bytes can pick up wind damn fast, so you will have to be alert at all times if not your boat might just suddenly catch wind with one accidental move of your rudder and poof! You're off~

Anyway.
Quin and I went to watch the rest run, cos I was sian of sitting there infront of ms cheng and mrs sidhu doing nothing so I suggested walking around to fight my boredom. Then we chased after the rest while they were doing their running. 3 PT ROUNDS ONLY! WHAT THE..! Everytime it is 4-6 or sometimes even more rounds lorh! Suddenly cos of 2 weeks break then 3 PT rounds only! Hmph. So we went after them to cheer them on. On the 2nd round at the second floor, we saw Wen Feng like, cannot run liddat. Then I told him "Wah someone still said he can run faster than me hor! And then here he is, missing one round!" then he told me he got fever =/ I was like, "Wah lao! You got fever never tell Mrs Sidhu! STUPID LAH YOU! Got fever still run!!!" and I guess I was talking too loudly cos when we walked downstairs with him, Mrs Sidhu asked him "Oi Wen Feng, you got fever arr." and he told her lorh. Whoops. heheh. Then when they were on their last round and on the second floor, we went to drink water at the watercooler and then we sat down to watch them run. Then Yeong Deng was leaving his class then he saw us and he was like, "Why you never do PT. Slack arr!" so diao.

Learnt something: Never report sick during sailing PT. It can lead you to die from boredom. *nods*

And yeah! Tomorrow no sailing! Sec 1s not going NSC cos of the Math and Science Week workshop tomorrow. And on Thursday the sec 2s are not going cos they are going Sungei Buloh [or how do you spell it?] haha. A sailing session without the sec 2s!!! WAH! Good... then won't get distracted cos when we are having practice race they always distract us with their shouts and screams of scolding whenever they bang into each other =/

No comments: