G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, July 09, 2006

Whoops, just too random

Yep, random post, random post. Nothing to do now, grr. So i shall post.

Since i was still full from yesterday's buffet at Seoul Garden with the MF sailors, I sorta skipped lunch today. shhh, I'll get killed by my parents if they ever found out i skipped a meal x)

Yan Wen just called, asked if my friend asked me along to the church, and asked me to walk with her at AMK Central. oh well, I need to go Popular anyway.. to buy black markers for the Math project game board that we're making. Maybe I should buy some card too to make a box for it. Haha.

Can't wait for the sailing photos that Mrs Sidhu took during Interschools to be out. Rahah! All the whacky photos we took after the prize presentation =D

Oh well, post tonight again if i have nothing to do. Tata =)

No comments: