G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, July 31, 2006

EHHHHHH! *runs around in circles*

MY COMPUTER CRASHED!

Die, computer! DIEEEEEEE! =(

This is super suckish! Nonononononononono! *grabs hair* *starts pulling hair out*

NONONO! All my photographs! DAMN. Feeling really depressed. Stupid computers, always bringing humans first joy, then regret, remorse and sadness. Ehh, example, me lah. And all my dear documents. Omg. I just realised something. AHH! My ppt, from pri 4! The one which I did with Shu Hui, Cynthia and dunno who! OMG those were great memories of how they killed me for typing too much in one slide show, meaning screwing it up too.

NONONO! Depressed.

Now my whole account in my computer has been deleted. Well, not only mine. My dad's too. Only my brother's account was saved. WHY NOT MINE! Only my brother would be happy lah. And when I told my dad that his account was one of the two accounts that got deleted, he was like "oh its okay, I don't have any important documents in there anyway." and I was like, HUH! Why am I the only one who has many many many important stuff in there that got deleted!

And yes, oneEndeavourians, sorry. Those class photos I promised a long time to send to you guys? Yeah. They're gone too. Sorry guys. I feel so depressed! Those wonderful photos! Especially those cute ones of Jia Qi with Seraphina and Quin... that photo was so cute can! Now they're all gone with the sudden self restarting of one computer!

Now all I'm listening to are songs on my MP3, I plugged out my Creative speakers and connected it to my MP3, instead of my computer. And lemme tell you - my MP3 is only 512MB, so yeah, very little songs. I'm now despo for songs okay! My brother doesn't listen to songs.. he is only pri 3.. old enough to turn on the computer to only play MAPLE!

$#@$@%&$*%*^@!%#$%$!$#!#!#$"$#@$%&$*%*^$!!!!!!!!!

Nevermind.

Yeah..

I shall calm DOWN! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Nevermind.

I guess I already did.

Hmm.
WHO CARES.

Anyway, tomorrow Yining and Rachel wanna meet me at the Macs near my school... then I also have PT. I'm down with flu lah, so yah, I dunno if Mrs Sidhu would allow me to skip. Cos when we're sick we must also sit there and stone while watching the others do PT. Nevermind, see if I can get outta it cos Yining and Rachel wanna meet me at 2.15! Gosh. Almost right after school. =/

And yes, tomorrow theres school. Argh. Not really looking forward to waking up early. =/

Very bored now.. not exactly in the mood to blog too much.


Except for me to say that I have a very messy room to tidy.

Note: I did not create this massive pile of mess just for me to take this photo okay! (:

No comments: