G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"No I won't GIVE UP. No I won't BREAK DOWN. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I will be strong; even if it all goes wrong. When I'm standing in the dark I'll still belive that I WON'T GIVE UP. that I WON'T BREAK DOWN. Sooner than it seems life turns around. And I WILL be strong, even if it all goes wrong."

Ahah. Just a random quote from Hilary Duff's Someone's Watching Over Me (Raise Your Voice). LOL.

Ehh heh. I'm supersupersuper bored now can. Haha. I've not done any of my homework thats due tomorrow! Gosh! My dad's already rushing me to bed cos I'm heaving a bad headache.. ouch lah. When I was bathing in totally icy cold water [I think I said before, my water heater has got some sorta problem. A wire jumped or something lah (: ], my head was totally in pain whenever the water touched my head.

Anyway.
Today's PT was totally bad lah. I was happy that I could finally run again. Then the moment I run.. I loose my breathe after a while and slow down... slower.. slower.. and slower....... until I practically couldn't run and stopped to do brisk walk.

Zach and Nicholas were behind me pushing me. Zach was like going, "Come on lah Gwen! All you just need to do is push yourself. Once you're tired don't stop!!! Keep going. Just keep going lah, its okay one. Yesyes, yes thats it. Just keep running. Nonono!!! Don't stop! Noooo! DON'T stop!! Aiyo. Just keep running. Push yourself and don't stop when you're tired. Once you feel your stomach there like very pain until wanna die that means its good, cos your stamina is building up. How I run until like that is cos last time I just keep pushing myself until now its so easy for me to run." LOL. Zach!!! Thank you so much. You and Nicholas. If you two never push me, I think I would have lagged right behind... or maybe stop running totally for all the rounds. THANKS YOU GUYS! =D

YAY. In Chinese class Benedict [from 1A who came to my class for Chinese] didn't wanna change place with me to sit with Kerrie, as in cos Ms Ham complained to Mrs Thomas I was talking too much in Chinese class, and Mrs Thomas wanted me to change place during Chinese lesson. And since Benedict didn't wanna change place with me, I didn't have to sit with Maruay [also from 1A]! HAHA.

Kerrie was like "Wah Benedict, must change place with Gwen! Let the two class chairpersons sit together. Class chairperson sit with class chairperson. *whistles whee-wheet!*" then me and Maruay were like "Ahem?" and looking at her. Haha. Maruay was super weird lah. I laugh at the funny things Ms Ham said and he turned behind to look at me and turned infront to carry on laughing at funny phrase himself. =/ MARUAY, you may be another one of those mean-o class chairpersons of the sec 1 world [like me], but you're weird. WEIRD I TELL YA, WEIRD! Okay, we're both those mean-o class chairpersons. HAHA. 1A and 1E class chairperson are totally siao one! Wuahaha.

Anyway.
I hate PT! fullstop. =D

And yep, after PT, I went to AMK Macs to meet Yining. Rachel was also supposed to come but she last min didn't come. Haha. Yining was a bit late lah, but nevermind. A bit only mah. She shared with me much stuff about being a Christian blah blah... etc. Then like 1 hour later we went to walk around in AMK Central. Haha. She told me before we stood up to leave "Lets go SHOPPING!" and I was like "Huh, AMK Central? SHOPPING? Huh??? AMK Central where got nice shops to go shopping around." LOL. But yah, thanks Yining for all you did today. I'm so honoured to be the first person you shared with, in like 2 years!!! =D You're totally the best can. x) Thanks for today... you spent so much time just to share with me. Haha.

Wah. Really tired now. SHALL GO SLEEP! WUAHAHA. I'm such a pig. Owww. HEADACHE.

No comments: