G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Tuesday, August 15, 2006

240th post. Smile!

Yes, I'm rather happy to have hit my 240th post. I'll try to read my past posts and compare them with the present. I'll believe that I'll see much change from the primary 6 gwendolyn to the secondary 1 gwendolyn. Yup. I'll believe that I'll laugh over myself at getting my handphone stolen too. Sad yes, but it does make me sound silly.

I've been coughing.
Really, really badly.

Today we took the English and mother tongue paper. English was really easy, just copy and paste. But yet, I was slow. I dragged and dragged, wanted my handwriting to be perfect. Until Ms Parimala told us, 5mins left. I happily turned to the last page -

- summary.

I was screaming inside of me. I knew, I'd take at least 10mins to complete my summary. 5mins? No, not enough. Nevermind, just take a pencil and do what I always do during summary writing.

Scribbling, no. NO. 2mins, hurry up gwen, HURRY UP. You're such a slowpoke that you'd take 3 hours to type one word. [quoted, Ci Ping - a sloth's brain is so slow that it takes 3 hours to release its killed]

Ah. Greatl. She just had to say it. "Put down your pens." ahhhhh! I felt like screaming.

1/5 of my summary was written in pen.
3/5 in pencil.
1/5 -

- was left blank.

And so was my mind. I didn't complete summary, that was all I could think. I wanted to scream. Nonono! Can't. Still in class yah.

Chinese paper was next.

Okay, the paper was easy. But as usual. The "tian xie han zi" got me confused. Luckily for me there were only 2 tian xie han zi. Even so, they were left blank.

Chinese paper, overall it was okay. I left about 4 questions blank, half not done. That other half of my answer was written in half han yu pin yin and half chinese wordings. Oh boy, oh boy.

Was really depressed after the papers.

After school, instead of having sailing physical training, we ended up in the IT Lab studying. Well, not me though. I was talking to Quin, or the Quindolyn [Quintessence calls me Gwentessence while she calls herself Quindolyn lol]. And reading her comic, and reading Chu Xian's book, and walking around, talking to Mrs Sidhu and the rest of the sailors there.

Only people there ended up to be me, Quin, Peck Khee, Ning Xin, Yi Xuan, Tzu Ling, Siu Ngee, Aaron, Bryan, Lin Jie, Joseph, Nicholas, Zach, Liang Hong, and I think thats all. Hardly anyone at all.

And now, I'm sitting here coughing my lungs out.
I'm having a really bad headache too. During the common test period somemore. Gosh, my luck bewilders me sometimes.

The headache sorta came as a package - along with the cough and flu. Wow, 3-in-1! Impressive.

I was feeling really dizzy and tired when I got home. Nevertheless my computer never failed to be turned on everyday. I looked at my hp. Lay down on the bed for a while, rested my head on my computer table, blasted music, blah blah.

Still, my headache and cough are still there. Geez.

Wish me luck for the common test week yah.
Bye! :D

No comments: