G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 04, 2006

I am feeling quite pissed now. Yeahs.

I've just read some tags and replies, and yeah. I think its not gonna work out.

WHO CARES.
Cos I'm just gonna bench myself.

Anyway.
2 more days to PESTA SUKAN. Well, lets pray that the MF sailors do their best in this... Pesta Sukan is just another race -as all races always were-, and like all races and regattas I shall do my VERYVERY best and aim for tops (:

Today I finally was well enough to sail. Yeps. Sailing is cool yeahs! =D

Jacelyn went with us too, to sail! Whoo! Well, she said Mrs Sidhu had forced her to go, though. We currently have only got 2 sec 1 girls, whom are competiting. Lu Xin isn't; she needs more lessons, she's not really able to sail alone, yet.

Before I went, I prayed hard for strong wind. Who knew [AHAHAH. Who Knew, by PINK! Whoo!] that in the end we really got STRONG wind. It was supersuper strong larhs! The moment we launched, we all had to hike out like siao. Poor PECK KHEE! She is like, so light! I bet she must have had a lot of problems hiking out. PECK KHEE! Jia yous okay! You can do it on the byte, I'm sure of it!

But yeah, when we were going back to shore, Ms Cheng asked Jacelyn to bunk with me. In the end, I capsized cos I turned my head as I couldn't hear what Ms Cheng was saying =/ but nevermind.

In the end when Jacelyn got onto my boat, I told her to sit infront. She moved a bit when moving to the front, then we were on a run mah [when on a run its easy to capsize], then we capsized, AGAIN.

Jacelyn got a bit of a shock, and one of her sandals came loose and slipped out of her feet! She was still a bit in shock, and suddenly, she couldn't swim. So I swam to her and held her, then she tried to grab onto me as I swam to my boat. My byte already drifted very far from me, and with Jacelyn on my back struggling as I tried to swim to my byte, it was really difficult for me. She sometimes dragged me down, and my life jacket was small, and hence it couldn't float both me and Jacelyn, and i was practically dragged underwater.

I was so freaked out and scared when Jacelyn reacted so much to capsizing! I was worried she might drown, and with her on my back and pulling me underwater [so it was a bit hard for me to swim to my byte, and it was also rather slow], I was afraid that I MYSELF would drown. But I'm a sailor okay. Sailors DON'T DROWN!

In the end I saw Joseph sailing pass, and asked him to bunk Jacelyn, cos if I still didn't get to my byte, after a few moments it might drift to shore and hit the rocks at the breakwaters! A crack would cost me loads. Hahas. I was like, screaming as I chocked on salty seawater, "JOSEPH! JOSEPH! TOMPANG JACELYN LEHS! PLEASE LARH! SHE SUDDENLY GOT A SHOCK WHEN I CAPPED. HELP LAH, PLEASE!!!" then he heard me, and since he was on an OPTIMIST, it was much harder to capsize then compared to when you're on a byte. So he tompang-ed [ehh, bunked] with Jacelyn.

THANK GOD SHE WAS OKAY WHEN SHE GOT ONTO JOSEPH'S OPTI! I was like, is she okay? Is she okay? Heng arh, she IS okay! =D but I had my BYTE to save now =/ it was like, drifting further and further... the currents were super strong can!

So I took a while to swim to my byte, cos the waves and current kept pushing me and my byte further and further away from each other! I was like, "pleasepleaseplease let me and my byte be fine!" and I kept swimming, as Joseph sailed off with Jacelyn in his boat. I swam a lot, and by the time I got to my boat I was already half dead. But still, I had to upright my boat. Or else I could forget about going back to shore.

I uprighted the boat and it turned to face the Kaytah [err, I think its spelt like this. Oh well, its pronounced as Kay-tah mah] buoy! OMG. Meaning, it faced the open sea, not the shores. Meaning, I had to JYBE to get back to shore! OMG, JYBING WHEN THERE IS SUCH STRONG WINDS?!?! CRAZY IZZIT?! I would cap again lorh!

Okay, so I was right.. I capsized again after trying multiple attempts to jybe. =( Uncle Thomas [my coach] saw me, and practically parked his powerboat near my byte, and watched in disappointment as I kept trying to jybe, when all my 'rewards' when I tried would be to capsize in the end. CRAPPISH! Until I think he saw enough a show of me capsizing, and told me what to do. I was like, screaming as I followed his instructions! I was super scared that I would cap, again.

Went back to shore and David and Ryan asked me how many times I capped in total. Urm, lets see, only 2 times when I was sailing [which is very good cos the wind was some wind we couldn't handle], and like, a million times after Ms Cheng asked Jacelyn to bunk with me, cos I couldn't jybe back to shore! Hmm. Wow. That makes a million and 2 times! LOL just joking.

HAHA thanks Ryan, for passing to me your mainsheet when you and David couldn't untie your figure of 8 at the end of your mainsheet. HAHAS. Yesyes, he couldn't untie his damned mainsheet while unrigging, and nor could David. So Ryan was like "Ei GWEN! GWENNN! Help me untie..." and I took it and loosened the veryvery super tight knot. LOL. They were like "GASP" when I did that, and Ryan said "See? I told you she very pro liao mah!" Haha. Funny lah you guys! Well, maybe cos Ryan always seeks my help for his stubborn tight knots that could not be untied. HAHA.

I have sorta thought it through a bit, and was wondering, since my blog post brought us so much misery, should I close RealityWORKS.blogspot.com down? I was thinking about that the whole day, since no one was talking to me. Today felt like when I was pri 5, and everyone ignored me cos they thought I stole a tape from the AVA cupboard. That time was sad, for almost a year everyone didn't trust me at all, and I hardly communicated with my class. HAHA.

But I have sorta thought about it. Should I close it down? Yeah. I kept telling myself yes. Well, I shall really sit and think it through... I think I should. But I would really miss my 220+++ posts here, practically my everyday diary. Hahas.

Time to sleep. Tata~!

No comments: