G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Saturday, August 05, 2006

TOMORROW'S PESTA SUKAN! Yay, please wish me luck =D

Actually, I'm not really feeling THAT excited cos I know that I would only be feeling tired and sleepy and all after the races.. and that I would be more CHAO TAH then I ever was before. Haha.

But nevermind. Individual ranking, I heard!!! Gosh. Must jia you already, since its gonna be individual ranking. It will be hard to even beat the pros from Singapore Sports School! Oh well, we shall just wait and see. Hope those girls aren't racing there tomorrow or I would jump out of NSC before the race starts, cos I hate them sooooo much. Those girls who kept irritating the MF C division girls during Interschools and during Sentosa byte and optimist race blah blah. One of them kept blocking Yi Xuan's wind, and Yi Xuan was like, one of the top few already. So they were trying to get her to siam out of their way.

HECK. Who cares about those.. those - argh!
I shan't care about them. If they're gonna block my wind tomorrow, FINE! So be it. I would just overtake them as soon as they try to block my wind and I would show to them how well MF girls can sail. Well, MUCH BETTER THAN THEM can lerh!

Anyway..
WAH LAO. Today I got scolded by Mr Prim.. well, not only me, but the whole class committe, not including Shriram.

Why? Cos Darren and Shriram [who wasn't here today,] didn't go for the breifing for all class Vice-Chairpersons and Treasurer!!! In the end during English, I looked towards Shriram's seat.. he wasn't there, and I didn't know he was absent. So I thought he went for the breifing, and I didn't bother looking at Darren to check whether he was in class. Until I thought I heard Darren talking in class, then I looked towards his seat there and I saw him and I was like, "OMG. Darren?! What on EARTH! Omg, you didn't go for the breifing?!" and he told me "Huh? What breifing? Got meh?" and I was like, OH MY GOD can!

In the end, OM Han came to our class and called for the class commitee. I knew it, we would sure kena scolding de! As we walked from our class to the basketball courts [aka our Parade Square] there, I talked to Darren about why he didn't go for the breifing. Mr Prim was standing there, obviously scolding another class. I saw one upper sec guy in his uniform [not PE] running around the basketball courts. Then I knew it - we were going to get scolded!

And so we did get scolded. Then Mr Prim made us run 3 rounds around the 3 basketball courts, then when we were done, he scolded us a bit more, nagged a bit about how LEADERS should not be like that, and to communicate with one another properly blah blah, then we went to the canteen to sit and hear what he had to say. A few other classes Treasurer and Vice-Chairperson also were there, meaning they didn't attend the breifing. Wah, throughout the breifing I was sweating like hell.

When walking back to class the 3 of us [Kerrie, Darren and me] were really pissed off for getting scolded. But oh well, it IS also our fault one way or another.

On the way home I saw Bryan, walking out from my block there. Then he saw me, and he told me Kalipok [a LAN shop] guys kena caught at Kalipok. Even those who changed out of their uniforms! Mrs Sidhu and Mr Prim went to Kalipok right after school, and caught many people there. Bryan told me Chee Teng they all very lucky cos they ran off in time to avoid the eyes of Mrs Sidhu. Wah, change out of uniform also can get caught?! Bryan [I guess] was one of them too. Haha.

No comments: