G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 13, 2006

I got this on Thursday, 10th of August!

Fall Out Boy's From Under The Cork Tree :D
Thanks dad for buying it for me :D

But this is like.. woah. Its sorta been a long time ever since I bought a CD, almost half a year! The last CD I bought [I think] was Do As Infinity's "Do The A Side", which was their last album. Aww! DAI, I will miss you and your songs in Japan's music industry yah! :( and after that, Melody my dear cousin bought for me BoA's OUTGROW! xD

And yesyes, I think this was the last Limited Edition one left! The rest on the shelf were the normal version, with 12 songs. This one has 18 including remixes of "Dance, Dance" and "Sugar, We're Goin Down"! :D Its only 18 bucks! ok, $17.95 xD Whoo! SO CHEAP! According to Kerrie, its not ONLY. Meaning its expensive to her. But for a limited edition CD its like, CHEAP! I think at Sembawang it'll be more ex... nono wait, in Sembawang they DON'T EVEN SELL IT! Bought it at Gramophone. Aww! its cheaper there I think. I saw t.A.T.u's album at about 30% off. xD

Must be my lucky day, cos after that later in the day [U.S. time, I think, its a new day for them when its in the late afternoon for us,] I got SOTD! Wow. This has just got to be my best National Day ever! YAY SINGAPORE! xD

But yah. Now its August 12. =/ 2 days pass the Nation's birthday.

And today I didn't go for service.. ahh. Really sad cos today NEA2's celebrating Rachel's birthday! I'm like, omg. I missed it?! CRAP! Just one tuition caused all this. CRAP!!! Sorry Rachel that I couldn't celebrate your birthday with the rest... yah. Sorry! =(

I'm so happy, YINING's my SHEPHERD! She called me yesterday and told me she had some bad news. Well, she doesn't know how to classify it for me as good or bad news. LOL. But yes! Its good news. WUAHAHA. I'm her first sheep and I was the first person she followed up with! Haha. Such an honour! xD

But anyway.
I can't figure out how I went to sleep yesterday!!!

Was smsing Sze Hoe until like 1am+, cos he went to airport. Then while waiting for his sms I think I accidentally fell asleep, and I didn't turn off the computer. Then when I woke up, I was not in my room, but in my mom's room [I sleep there cos I watched those 2 stupid documentaries about ghosts and spirits about a month ago and got scared, until now I'm still scared and I kept hallucinating that I saw ghosts until I totally freaked out one day and woke up at 4am]! I was like, "ehh, when did I come in here to sleep? And I don't remember turning off the com!" so yah I guess I accidentally fell asleep in my room =/ and my dad woke me up but i think i was too sleepy to remember everything. LOL.

But yah.. wah. I didn't realise I was so tired. But I remember I was on my bed holding my handphone while yawning. LOL. But I woke up to see him reply at 1:37am! I slept long ago liao lorh! xD

And see, Sze Hoe! I second time mentioning you in my post. Wuahaha. Now you must blog about ME in your blog. HAHAHA.

LATER HAVING TUITION. Ahhh! Lets hope that the tuition teacher kena stuck in the toiletbowl, and cannot come out! Okay, I learnt this from the SQUASHED BLENDED BRAIN PERSON - Miss Foo Yan Wen! :D

Okay, going to chiong tuition homework now.

Buhbye!

No comments: