G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Okay, this is sooo not working out.
MY COUGH IS WORSE!

Each day I'm getting a new type of medicine to eat or drink. Horrible tasting liquids! Ergh. My gran has boiled for me some weird tasting drink. I drank it two times today. Tasted horrible, but I still tried to force it down my throat.

Today:
Math and Literature.

Math was okay. Rather easy, I would classify. Haha.
I actually managed to complete it before time.
But I didn't know how to do 1 question so I just scribbled down some weird answer for part A in the last 5mins.

Max I could get for Math is 38/40.
I skipped part B for that question. I didn't know how to do it and I had no time!

Mr Izal [or however you spell it] was our invilgilator for today. Compared to Ms Parimala, he's much more strict. But I guess he was okay. But yah.

Literature, nevertheless, was all about The Mighty Mandarin, again.

Not happy with the way I did my literature. I did not really read the story that much, thanks to Darren. He borrowed my papers to photocopy and didn't return it to me. When asked for it, he told me he had already returned it.

Compared to my other classmates [whom most of them used up 2 pieces of paper], I only used one paper. 1 and a half sides were used, and my writing was so small! Meaning, I think I didn't write a lot compared to my classmates.

Oh well, thats just that.

Tomorrow's History and Science. I'm really dreading tomorrow!

I've not studies for both subjects yet. Oh well.


I'm feeling quite sleepy now, so yah.
And nor is my cough anywhere better compared to yesterday.

My head still hurts whenever I cough, and my throat is starting to hurt too.

And heck, now I'm not really in the right awake mood to type out my life today, so yah.

No comments: