G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 02, 2006

OMG. I woke up at 1.10 today. I was a bit blur, and kept staring at my clock when I woke up. Was it 12:10pm or 1:10pm? Cos the shorter hand was not exactly pointing to 1. But oh well, concluded with the turning on of the TV that it was 1:10. LOL.

I woke up at about 5.49am this morning with a really bad headache. Yesterday night the headache was already taunting me like it was my shadow. This morning it was worse.. woke up and only could feel the pain in my head.

Unlucky me, waking up to a headache and a sore throat and a really bad cough. Didn't feel like talking much.. my throat really hurt. Haha. I told my mom and she was like "Oh no, headache? Better go rest... go back to sleep first." and I went back to sleep.. but it took me a while cos my head really hurt badly.

Then I woke up again later in the morning to a phone call... my mom answered it. Well, I woke up cos I heard my mom talking. Haha. Then my mom said "Oh. She woke up this morning to a really bad headache. Yes yes, she has been having headaches for the past few days this week, but she didn't care about it and just went off for school. Until today it hurt really badly so I told her to stay in bed instead. Yes, she has a cousin in Mayflower too. Melody Neo, shes in 1D if I'm not wrong. Yesyes, you can pass the homework to her. Ah yes, thank you so much." and I was like "Huh? Mom, who called?" but I was so tired I slept again before I could hear a clear answer from my mom. LOL.

And when I REALLY woke up, it was 1.10pm. I was like, "HUH!!! 1 pm already?! Oh eM Gee! [a statement most people who write Zoey101 fanfics know =P meaning, OMG]"

Watched TV for a while [a childish show on Nickolodean. Eyerhs!], then turned on the computer again as usual. Couldn't stand that show! I decided to install The Sims 2 again later.. since all my programmes are practically gone, thanks to the computer restarting itself and deleting all my dad and my documents. Seesh.

I totally don't feel like talking now. The sore throat's still attacking me =/

AND I DIDN'T DO MY 2.4KM RUN TODAY!!! NOOOOOOOOO! Gosh, I missed another chance to prove to myself I could push myself till I got 5 points for 2.4!! OMG. I'm totally sad lah. Missed another chance to pass thanks to being sick. ERGH. Nevermind, next week, I shall pass. For the last time, I MUST PASS OKAY. I kept failing for like, dunno how many weeks now. =/

YES! I shall go downstairs with my bro to run since he's already home from school. Haha.
That is, if he wants to go, that is. =/

Anyway.
I finally got a few more songs to listen to, thanks to my MP3. Haha. And yes, thanks Elizabeth, too! For the PANIC! At The Disco and Hilary Duff songs. Love ya! =D see, I already put special mention in my blog too okay. Hahaha!

Hmm... nothing else much to post. Haha. Listening to "Dirty Little Secret" by The All American Rejects on my blog now. Haha. Finally updated a bit of the coding, so yeah. Haha.

I'm totally hungry now can. LOL.
BYE! =D

And yes, happy August first people. Though its no special occasion.

4 MORE DAYS TO THE START OF PESTA SUKAN! YAY!
That reminds me.
OMG.

I didn't go for sailing training today cos I'm sick! OMG. I'm only left with Thursday to train for Pesta Sukan... =( nevermind. I must train seriously this Thursday then. Hope I don't fall sick again, cos my sailing skills have really dropped since the 2 week break after the Interschools. =/

No comments: