G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 09, 2006

haha, please do go to read BEN's blog for today's entry! xD

Practically dedicated to SHATTERING my windows yeah. Haha. Thanks Ben! You owe me dunno how many bucks still for window repairs and re-enforcement to glass okay!

Anyway. Today went back to Ai Tong.

CRAP, totally CRAP. I don't know what the heck Mr Ng is trying to do to the poor school. RUIN IT?! Yah, everyone thinks the same way as me. Those 6E girls who visited, I mean.

The school looks horrible. What is he trying to do to the school that Mr Ting tried to handle during his years of being a principal in Ai Tong? Tell you what - he painted the Void Deck E's [or was it D?] walls BLUE. A dark, HORRIBLE blue! When me and Jia Ying went back and saw the walls, our first reaction was "Oh, My, GOD! LOOK AT THE HORRID WALLS!"

The staircases in every level are now also painted a color. Level 2's staircase outside the hall is like, super crappy can! ORANGE. I love the color orange, but the orange they used made the stairway seem so.. BRIGHT. Like, totally yucks can?! Mr Ng, please stop destroying the school's lovely walls. It seems whoever is suggesting the colors to be used on the wall has got very poor color taste..

But yah.

Pics I took while going out with a few of the 6E girls shall be posted soon, later in the day.

But yah, no pics of the ugly blue and orange walls were taken. I shall take pics of the walls when I visit next time.

And oh yah i forgot to say.

We were chased out of ATS by the freaking security guard! Who the heck does he think he is lah. "Mr Ng's orders" he says. Yah, thanks Mr Ng, for making the school such a conducive place, by not allowing the ex-ATS students to visit. GOSH, you must be the BEST principal!

All the ex-ATS students who went back today were chased out of school. So suckish right?! I hate the way ATS is being managed now. And the security guard didn't even chase us away nicely.

All he did was go into the canteen and shout to all the ex-ATS students there "GET OUT! OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! GET OUT NOW!" and use his hands to do a shoo-ing motion. Its like, SUPER SUCKISH MAN! I think a lot of us HATE Mr Ng to the core now.

New principals are the worst. Mr Ting, I wish you were still with us.
Unlike Mr Ng, you care for the students.
NOT for the image of the school.

Anyway.
Photos tomorrow. Now its 1:07am on AUGUST 9!

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY SINGAPOREANS!

And yes, later I have school - ON NATIONAL DAY?! Super suckish, again.
Our NDP celebration is on THE ACTUAL DAY ITSELF. Grr. Another way of bad managing for schools. But yah, we're having it at KBCC. =/

Nevermind, I shall not let Mr Ng anger me further.

I hate new principals.

No comments: