G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Yesterday I felt like screaming. Home didn't seem like home. LOL. I didn't wanna go home after the oral, but of course I still did.

Anyway.

Today was really boring during lessons.

JIA QI was sick! She had fever, and when I saw her in the morning she wasn't in her PE uniform, but in her full uniform. So I asked Seraphina why and she told me Jia Qi was sick. Jia Qi was so cute in two ponytails! :D why she came to school with a fever was cos she wanted to be in the class photo thing. Aww, so sweet!

But later after PE she started to become more tired-looking, and if I'm not wrong her temperature went up. During recess when we went to the toilet to change out of our PE attire [she accompanied Seraphina], she sat there like she was about to sleep. After I got changed, I touched her forehead. OMG! It was so warm. She didn't sit up too. She said she felt cold, so I turned the fan from 3 to 1 as it was blowing at her direction, and started helping her rub her hands. I hope that helped (:

During recess and Math all she could do was put her head on the table and rest. I'm not used to seeing her so not-hyper. And the way she was this whole day made me quite xin tong.

We took the class photo at about 11. Supposed to take on Thursday, but dunno why changed. Then we were supposed to take it today at 12, but since Jia Qi was sick, Mrs Thomas told us that she'd change the time to some time earlier. In the end during Math, me and Kerrie were wondering why Mrs Thomas still hasn't told us yet about whether the time has changed, and we looked at Jia Qi who seemed to be sleeping, and we decided to go find Mrs Thomas.

First time we went to check was unsuccessful. She wasn't in! Then we went to the general office when we went to check the 2nd time, they told us she'd be in the staff room. We went to check, NOT THERE! then we waited, saw Mrs Sidhu, Ms Cheng, and some other teachers walk out of the staff room, then we saw Mrs Thomas and we ran to her when we saw her outside DnT workshop at lvl 2. We asked her and she told us she actually forgot to check!!! OMG lah! So lucky me and Kerrie went to find her :D

The phototaking was weird. The location was weird. LOL. At the flagpole there the raised platform where morning announcements are made by the Student Councilors! We didn't sit in a straight line, we sat in a sorta L shape, but the line down tilted a bit more down. Yup. And it was so super super windy and sunny! =/

Well, really tired now. Bye!

No comments: