G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Friday, August 18, 2006

I. Shall. BLOG

RAHHHHHH.
My stupid mouse [when I say MOUSE I don't mean MOUSE from pet shops wuahaha] would not work today. And it was for quite some time. I hate wireless mouse! Wireless keyboards are good okay. An example, mine :D My mouse's charger is getting a bit loose too. Have to SLAM my mouse in then it would charger properly.

Anyway.
Got back Chinese.. the important segment though. Didn't get back the li jie wen da.

Freak. I failed.

fan lao shi [aka Ms Ham] was also not very happy at her 2 failures. Me and Elie. She said in Chinese "But what has made me shocked is that people can actually fail this test, and their fail is those kind of XIN TONG fail. And now we shall give out the failures award. First goes to... Jin Li." - I gave a sigh of relief then and crossed my fingers -

"and the second one goes to.... yuan qi."

OMG. Wait, she said YUAN QI right. YUAN QI RIGHT?! waitwait, calm down. She said Yuan Qi. Liang Yuan Qi right? Wait, theres no other yuan qi in the class.

I went up to take my paper -

- 36/75

passing mark was a freaking 37.5
ARGH. This sucks can. I hate Chinese!

Kerrie was like, "omg Gwen! What happened???" when I went up to get my paper. I think I heard many people gasp also. I mean, A CLASSCHAIRPERSON, failing in CHINESE?

I bet Lai Xin aka Maruay was also a bit shocked. He was the 1A classchairperson lah, and well, one of the few sec 1 class chairpersons I am closer to besides Wan Ling. So there. I bet he got good results. Ahhhhh heck him.

Anyway.
Ms Ham went through the answers and told us to calculate our marks, just to double check. I was like, counting and counting. Please lemme pass, a 37.5 will do!!! But heck, Ms Ham's Math never goes wrong.

I totally cannot stand it lorh. I sat there and reflected a while, then I started to tear a bit, but I kept telling myself cannot cry, GWEN! Cannot cry you nincompoopish doofus!!! But in the end Nicolette came to me and saw my winded up face and comforted me. Shit, I felt like crying even more. Then I cried a bit, and held back my tears. Then Ms Ham called my name, meaning for me to go to her and collect my jin ya qian test paper back. 16/30.

Apparently, Kerrie saw my facial expression, and came over to comfort me. Then you know, I'm kinda the weak girl, when comforted will cry that kind. So I cried even more. Then Eileen saw and came. Then Alicia did too. And they all started comforting me. Kerrie was like "Wah lao, at least you passed your jin ya qian lah. So many people failed man!" I started crying then lorh.

Its like, whats the freaking problem with reality lah! I actually bothered to STUDY and LISTEN IN CLASS all for this exam! I thought the paper was EASY! I expected a "pass with flying colors"! but I got an F instead, NICE REWARD! [sacarsm intended]

Anyway, after Chinese Jody asked me how much I got for jin ya qian. I told her 16/30 and she said "You pro lah! so good!!!" Erm, I passed only by 1 mark. If I pass by 10 marks then I would be totally over the moon lah. Elizabeth got 20/30, reward for failing her Chinese paper with me LOL.

After Chinese was DnT. A real treat!

Mr Raihan marked our class test papers, which was like, FINALLY. So he was reading out who got full marks - Hui Min and Tan Ying.

Then he said "and as for second highest we have... -

- Gwendolyn!"

I was like, huh? I totally wasn't paying attention and definitly NOT raising my hopes for DnT since Chinese already gave me such a setback. But when I heard Mr Raihan say I got second highest my face totally lighted up. I got my paper back, 19/20! WAH! I started smiling like I was siao and I think Jody realised and she said "WAH! Gwen is finally smiling again!" and she started smiling too. LOL.

Hmm, then after school stayed back with Kerrie and Shriram for a class committee gathering. Darren didn't stay back. I think the reason was - TUITION.

This is stupid, he has tuition everyday. Or so we think he has. Shriram and Aaron realised that Darren was lying all along about having tuition. I mean, everytime we say gotta stay back, he says "Hey Gwen, sorry cannot stay back, TUITION." I mean, EVERYTIME LEH. Me, Shriram and Kerrie and Aaron totally cannot stand him liao lorh.

So we chatted and chatted after discussing about some "plan that cannot let the other 1Endeavourians know". And talked about almost everything. And I always notice, when we're all together, like not the whole class but only a few people in the class, Shriram gets less irritating. And he's nicer this way.

Then Lena came in. She's so funny when she argues with Shriram can! She didn't really know me, but she still treated me to Ice Mocha in school! I totally forgot I had a bad cough then. Only when I started drinking it then I remembered and went OMG. Oh well.

I have been coughing till my head hurts and so does my stomach.

Hais. Byes! 1:17am liao. hhaa

10 more days to Ben's birthday :D

No comments: