G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Monday, August 07, 2006

Still a bit worried about my ear. But oh well.

Anyway.

Really contented with myself today. Haha.

Submitted one blogskin. The one that I have been working on for the whole day yesterday the moment I came home. But hey, its my first MODEL SKIN. So its kinda like a duh thing that I would spend like, who knows how long just to perfect it right?

So yah, submitted it. When I did not many people were surfing blogskins.com I guess =/
But never received any negative comments. Sometimes, you can really just love the people on blogskins a lot! (:

And yup, everyone who commented on my skin rated me with 5 stars! I was like "WOW!" haha. And yes, 11 downloads so far since I submitted it this afternoon! Or was it morning? =/

http://www.blogskins.com/info/102482 <- So yah, please gimme your support for my first MODEL SKIN! =D

SO HAPPY! I even received 3 GREENIES [aka GREEN FLAGS] from other blogskinners! WOW! 3 GREENIES in a DAY! I'm so proud of myself yeah. =] my other account gwen_sakura only has 8, and I started skinning using that account for like, almost a year now =/

One of the GREENIES given to me was from one of my bestestbestestbestest! friend that I can ever have on blogskins =D [besides Ben the window shatterer that only knows how to shatter my windows with his singing! =P]

*fallenSOUL aka sze hoe! Haha. Thanks for the GREENIE pal! I love ya too! =D your skins totally rock can! Hahaha. (: aiya, easier said, nicer than mine! (:

and congrats to mdrocks990 for being the new Featured Contributer! Haha. I guess Myles has realised he hasn't changed the FC list for quite a while now. Ben, you're so lucky. FC for like, almost dunno how many months already right!

But yah, congrats mdrocks990!

No comments: