G E E B E E ▲ ∆



Gwendolyn N.
26 years young, a dreamer struggling ever so slightly to not let the world's negativities consume her.


Sunday, August 27, 2006

Its now 1.37AM and the mass conversation with Ben, Huiwen and CaiJing is still going on. LOL.
But its so quiet I can hear the CRICKETS chirping.

I took some weird and funny screenshots yesterday. Of me and Angella's chat with Caijing asleep so she didn't reply to anything. LOL. But yah.

Ben - MY AHGONG
Caijing - MY AHMA
Angella - MY GRANDDAUGHTER
Tere - MY HUSBAND

But yah that doesn't conclude the family tree. Hees. (: somemore people from blogskins must join! :D
Oh TERE, dear TERE! xD crazy me lah. But I'm married to TERE, and so is HUIWEN?! and Huiwen's apple is ANGELLA! Angella is now heartbroken. But Huiwen has decided to divorce Tere, so Tere became heartbroken. Confusing. oh well.




o.0 ANGELLA'S EVIL PLOTTT! :o
lol. Huiwen ah Huiwen. Tere ah Tere. Don't flare. Angella meant well over her plot. xD
still wondering who to be in my family tree :D
And I LOVE the Wens. xD stupid ben lah. suddenly came up with this WEN thoery cos of me and j-wen. LOL
Bwen [ben. LOL], j-wen, gwen [me!] and huiwen. NO WONDER BEN CALLED US THE WENS LAH. Well, Ben's Chinese name has a WEN in it. LOL.
--
And that reminds me.
1 MORE DAY TO BEN'S BIRTHDAY!
-wheres my Ben and Jerrys'! My cough is better OKAY.
Yay Ben. Now I owe him a prezzie.
AND HE MUST OWE ME ONE TOO! Rahrahrah! :D
Rah lah you, ben. RAH! xD
You know what BEN! I was kind enough to think of what to buy for you when I went to J8 today with my parents. but like what huiwen said, buying presents for boys so mah fan. You don't know what they like. Sure COMPUTER GAMES or something one lah. hahaha.
Rah you ben, RAH YOU! (:
-and you must know I FINALLY submitted a new skin today. After so many DONKEY YEARS :D

No comments: